Webster has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to radial nerve inflammation in his right arm. He is likely to be out of commission until the beginning of August.
LA Dodgers Trends
- TrendUnder is 20-7-2 in Dodgers last 29 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %74.10% (29)O/U7|20Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 10-2 in Dodgers last 12 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (12)O/U10|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Dodgers last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3-2 in Dodgers last 13 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %72.70% (13)O/U8|3Push2W/L
Chi. Cubs Trends
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Cubs last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U7|20Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1 in Cubs last 8 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U10|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Cubs last 10 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Cubs last 7 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
Chicago Cubs last injuries
Morrow has been transferred to the 60-day injured list while recuperating from arthroscopic surgery on his right elbow. He is not expected to make his season debut until at least the middle of August.
Cedeno has landed on the 10-day injured list with inflammation in his left wrist. He has suffered a setback in his rehabilitation with arm soreness and is without a definitive timetable for return.
Edwards Jr. has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recovering from a left thoracic strain. He is likely to return for Saturday's contest against the Padres.
Hamels has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a left oblique strain, and he is expected to be out of action until at least the beginning of August.
Zobrist is away from the team due to a personal matter and is expected to be absent from the club until sometime in September.
Los Angeles Dodgers last injuries
Floro has landed on the 10-day injured list with neck inflammation. It is unclear if he will be activated when first eligible against the Rockies on July 29.
Alexander is on the 10-day injured list due to left forearm inflammation. He suffered a setback and has been diagnosed with a nerve issue causing numbness in his left thumb, and there is no timetable for his return.
Taylor has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a non-displaced fracture in his left forearm. He is expected to be out of game action for at least four to six weeks.
Hill has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to left forearm flexor strain but is expected to return sometime in September.
Jansen sat out the previous game due to a right ankle contusion but is expected to be available Thursday against the Phillies.
Seager is expected to be absent from the starting lineup versus the Phillies on Thursday as he is likely to receive a day of rest.
Turner is not expected to suit up against the Phillies on Wednesday due to a day of rest.
Pollock is not expected to play against the Phillies on Monday as he is to be rested.