Kintzler has been held out of action due to a mild left oblique strain, and it is unknown if he will return against the Cardinals on Saturday.
LA Dodgers Trends
- TrendUnder is 20-7-2 in Dodgers last 29 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %74.10% (29)O/U7|20Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 10-2 in Dodgers last 12 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (12)O/U10|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Dodgers last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Dodgers last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
Chi. Cubs Trends
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Cubs last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U7|20Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1 in Cubs last 8 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U10|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Cubs last 7 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Cubs last 8 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
Chicago Cubs last injuries
Hamels will not make his next scheduled start Saturday against the Cardinals due to left shoulder fatigue.
Russell has been activated from the 7-day injured list after being cleared from the league-mandated concussion protocol. It is undetermined if he will return Satuirday against the Cardinals.
Rizzo is nursing an ankle sprain, but it is expected that he will suit up against the Cardinals on Friday.
Rizzo suffered a moderate lateral right ankle sprain but is expected to return to action Thursday against the Cardinals.
Kimbrel has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from right elbow inflammation, and he is expected to return to action Thursday against the Cardinals.
Webster has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to radial nerve inflammation in his right arm. He is likely to be out of commission until at least the latter part of September.
Cedeno has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due left wrist inflammation. He is likely to be out until at least the end of September.
Los Angeles Dodgers last injuries
Turner is sidelined due to a mid left ankle sprain, and it is unclear when he will return to the starting lineup.
Verdugo has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a right oblique strain. He is also dealing with stiffness in his back and is not expected to be back with the team until Game 1 of the National League Championship Series.
Hill sustained an MLC strain in his left knee, and it is unclear if he will return to the mound Tuesday against the Padres.
Negron is away from the team due to a death in the family. He will not return Tuesday against the Rays.
Hill has been activated from the 60-day injured list due to left forearm flexor strain and will return Thursday against the Orioles.
May has missed the last four games with a head contusion and neck soreness. His availability against the Giants on Saturday has yet to be determined.