Barnette has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with right shoulder tightness and is expected to be sidelined until at least the early part of June.
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Reds last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 35-16 in Reds last 51 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %68.60% (51)O/U16|35Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Reds last 5 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Reds last 4 home games with the total set at 11.0 or higher.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
Chi. Cubs Trends
- TrendOver is 7-1 in Cubs last 8 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U7|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Cubs last 4 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U16|35Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Cubs last 7 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Cubs last 8 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
Chicago Cubs last injuries
Baez was removed from the previous game due to a right heel contusion, and it is undetermined if he will suit up Monday versus the Phillies.
Rizzo sat out his fourth consecutive game due to back tightness but will draw back into the lineup Friday against the Nationals.
Caratini has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from surgery to repair a fractured hamate bone in his left hand. He is likely to be available Thursday against the Reds.
Webster has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to radial nerve inflammation in his right arm. There is currently no timetable for return.
Contreras is absent from the starting lineup for Wednesday's game versus the Reds as he will receive day of rest.
Strop has been designated for the 10-day injured list with a Grade 2 left hamstring strain, and it is undetermined when he will return to the bullpen.
Zobrist is away from the team due to a personal matter, and it is uncertain when he will rejoin the lineup.
Cincinnati Reds last injuries
Blandino is on the 10-day injured list as he is recovering from surgery to repair a torn MCL and ACL in his right knee. He is likely to be held out of action until at least the start of June.
Wood is on the 10-day injured list due to lower-back soreness. He suffered a setback in his recovery, and he is likely to be out until the All-Star break.
Puig exited the previous game due to a right shoulder sprain, and his status for Tuesday's clash with the Brewers is in question.
Winker sat out the previous game with left quadriceps tightness but is likely to draw back into the lineup against the Giants on Friday.
Votto is not expected to be in the starting lineup Thursday against the Athletics as he will likely be given the day to rest.