Holt is away from the team due to a personal matter and it is unclear if he will rejoin the lineup for Saturday's clash versus the Orioles.
Tampa Bay Trends
- TrendUnder is 57-26-4 in Rays last 87 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %68.70% (87)O/U26|57Push4W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Rays last 4 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Rays last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Rays last 6 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Red Sox last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 31-15-2 in Red Sox last 48 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %67.40% (48)O/U31|15Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Red Sox last 8 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U5|2Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Red Sox last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
Boston Red Sox last injuries
Price has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a triangular fibrocartilage complex cyst in his left wrist. He is likely to be idle until at least the end of August.
Pearce has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a lower-back strain. He has suffered a partially torn PCL in his rehabilitation and is in danger of missing the remainder of the season.
Pedroia has been shifted to the 60-day injured list while he recovers from a left knee joint preservation procedure. He is likely to miss the remainder of the season.
Wright is on the 10-day injured list due to a right big toe contusion. He also received a PRP injection in his right elbow and is in danger of missing the remainder of the season.
DEvers is not expected to be in the starting lineup against the Blue Jays on Saturday as he is likely to be given a day of rest.
Benintendi is likely absent from the starting lineup for Saturday's game versus the Blue Jays as he is expected to receive a day of rest.
Price was placed on the paternity list after the birth of his three children, but he is expected to make his next scheduled start against the Yankee's on Sunday.
Tampa Bay Rays last injuries
Lowe has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a right shin contusion. It is anticipated that he will return towards the latter part of August.
Garcia has landed on the 10-day injured list with a right oblique strain. He is expected t be sidelined until at least the latter part of August.
Diaz is on the 10-day injured list with a hairline fracture in his left foot and is likely to miss the remainder of the season.
Wendle is likely to be sidelined until towards the end of August while the 10-day injured list due to right wrist inflammation.
Banda has been placed on the 60-day injured list while recovering from Tommy John surgery on his left elbow. He is likely to be rehabbing the ailment until sometime in August.
Arroyo has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to tendinitis in his right forearm. He is not expected to return to the lineup until the end of August.
Pham has sat out the last two games with a sore right hand but is expected to be available against the Padres on Wednesday.
Alvarado has been activated from the 10-day injured list after a right oblique strain. It is expected that he will return to the bullpen for Tuesday's game versus the Padres.