VelÃ¡zquez has been activated from the 10-day injured list after recuperating from a lower-back strain. He will likely be available Monday against the Twins.
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Twins last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Twins last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2 in Twins last 9 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U7|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Twins last 6 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-4-1 in Red Sox last 14 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %69.20% (14)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Red Sox last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 18-6-2 in Red Sox last 26 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (26)O/U18|6Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Red Sox last 8 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U5|2Push1W/L
Boston Red Sox last injuries
Benintendi sat out the previous game due to a sore left quadricep muscle, but it is likely that he will suit up for Monday's matchup against the Twins.
Eovaldi has been placed on the 10-day injured list as he is recuperating from surgery to remove loose bodies from his right elbow. He is projected to be out until after the All-Star break.
Brasier has been activated from the bereavement list and is expected to return to the lineup for Monday's contest versus the Twins.
Hembree has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a right elbow extensor strain. It is unclear if he will return to the lineup for Friday's matchup against the Blue Jays.
Wright is serving an 80-game suspension for the use of performance-enhancing drugs. He is expected to be reinstated in time for June 24 against the White Sox.
Thornburg has landed on the 10-day injured list with a hip impingement and is projected to be idle until the end of June.
Lin has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a sprained MCL and bone bruise in his left knee. He is lining up to be activated during the latter part of June.
Minnesota Twins last injuries
Buxton sat out the previous two contests due to a right wrist contusion and will not take part in Monday's matchup against the Red Sox.
Rogers has been held out of the past three games due to a stiff back, and it is uncertain if he will be available against the Royals on Friday.
Cruz is not expected to be in the starting lineup for Friday's game against the Royals as he is likely to be given a day of rest.
Mejia has landed on the 10-day injured list with a right calf strain and is expected to be away from the mound until at least the end of June.
Polanco is unlikely to suit up against the Tigers on Sunday due to a day of rest.
Pineda has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recovering from tendinitis in his right knee. He is expected to be back on the mound for Friday's game against the Tigers.
Cruz is not expected to suit up against the Indians on Thursday as he is to be rested.
Cruz has been activated from the 10-day injured list after recovery from a left wrist strain, and he is expected to rejoin the lineup Tuesday against the Indians.