Pedroia has been designated for the 10-day injured list with left knee irritation and will miss an extended length of time.
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Twins last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Twins last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2 in Twins last 9 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U7|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Twins last 6 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-4-1 in Red Sox last 14 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %69.20% (14)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Red Sox last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 18-6-2 in Red Sox last 26 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (26)O/U18|6Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Red Sox last 8 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U5|2Push1W/L
Boston Red Sox last injuries
Holt has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a scratched cornea in his right eye. He is likely to stay on the IL until at least the end of April.
Benintendi missed his third-straight game with a right foot contusion, but it is anticipated that he will return to action against the Rays on Friday.
Bradley Jr. has missed the last two games with flu-like symptoms, but it is expected that he will feel better in time for Tuesday's contest against the Yankees.
Nunuz has an upper-back injury but is projected to suit up Tuesday against the Yankees.
Wright is serving an 80-game suspension for the use of performance-enhancing drugs. He is expected to be reinstated in time for June 23 against the Blue Jays.
Johnson has been placed on the 10-day injured list with left elbow inflammation and will miss an extended length of time.
Hernandez has been designated for the 10-day injured list as he is healing from a shoulder surgery and is without a timetable for return.
Minnesota Twins last injuries
Magill is on the 10-day injured list with tendinitis in his right shoulder. He is likely to be sidelined until at least end of April.
Austin is dealing with inflammation in his right elbow and it is unknown if he will make his next scheduled start Thursday against the Nationals.
Cruz is not expected to suit up against the Blue Jays on Tuesday as he is to be rested.
Sano has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a debridement procedure to repair a laceration to his lower-right heel. He is expected to remain out of the lineup until sometime in May.
Moya has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to left shoulder tendinitis, and it is uncertain if he will come off the IL during the latter part of April.
Reed has landed on the 10-day injured list with a left thumb sprain and is likely to remain on the IL until at least the latter half in April.
Magill is on the 10-day injured list due to right shoulder tendinitis, but he is expected to return sometime before the end of April.
Cruz will not play Wednesday against the Mets as he will be rested.