Wright has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to a right big toe contusion. He also received a PRP injection in his right elbow and is likely to remain on the IL until at least the latter part of September.
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Twins last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Twins last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-0-2 in Twins last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U3|0Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 19-7 in Twins last 26 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %73.10% (26)O/U7|19Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Red Sox last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Red Sox last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U3|0Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Red Sox last 8 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U5|2Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Red Sox last 6 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
Boston Red Sox last injuries
Holt sat out the previous game due to an illness, and it is unclear if he will suit up against the Giants on Tuesday.
Price is experiencing tightness in his wrist and is expected to be out until at least the end of September.
Benintendi is not expected to be in the starting lineup against the Phillies as he is likely to be given a day of rest.
Pearce has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a lower-back strain. He has suffered a partially torn PCL in his rehabilitation and is projected to miss the remainder of the season.
Hembree is on the 10-day injured list due to right lateral elbow inflammation. He is likely to be on the IL until at least the latter part of September.
Devers is not expected to be in the starting lineup against the Blue Jays as he is likely to be given a day of rest.
Betts is not expected to suit up Wednesday against the Blue Jays due to a day of rest.
Minnesota Twins last injuries
Davis has missed the last two games due to a left wrist contusion. He will not suit up for Sunday's contest with the Marlins.
Pineda is serving a 60-game suspension for the use of performance-enhancing drugs. He will miss the remainder of the 2019 season.
Buxton is expected to miss the remainder of the season while on the 60-day injured list after having surgery to fix the labrum in his left shoulder.
Dyson is out of commission with soreness in his right biceps. He has suffered a setback in his rehabilitation and is in danger of missing the remainder of the season.
Adrianza is dealing with a right oblique strain. He is expected to return in late September.
Cruz is unlikely to face the Indians on Sunday as he is to be rested.
Cave has been held out of action with left groin tightness, and there is no timetable for return.
Kepler has sat out the previous three games due to soreness in his left shoulder and scapula, but he is expected to be in the lineup for game one of Saturday's doubleheader against the Indians.