Johnson has landed on the 10-day injured list with an intestinal ailment. He is aiming to get back on the mound during the end of July.
- TrendOver is 7-2-2 in Twins last 11 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %77.80% (11)O/U7|2Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Twins last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-0-2 in Twins last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U3|0Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-8 in Twins last 28 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (28)O/U8|20Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Red Sox last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U7|1Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Red Sox last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Red Sox last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U3|0Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Red Sox last 8 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U5|2Push1W/L
Boston Red Sox last injuries
Eovaldi has been transferred to the 60-day injured list as he is recuperating from surgery to remove loose bodies from his right elbow. It is unknown if he will activated prior to Friday's game against the Orioles.
Wright is on the 10-day injured list due to a right big toe contusion, and it is undetermined how much time he will need to heal.
Moreland has landed on the 10-day injured list with a right quad strain and has suffered a setback in his rehabilitation. He is lining up to return during the latter portion of July.
Thornburg has landed on the 10-day injured list with a hip impingement and is projected to be idle until the latter part of July.
Bogaerts is not expected to be in the starting lineup versus the Tigers on Saturday as he is likely to receive a day of rest.
Hembree has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recovering from a right elbow extensor strain. He is expected to return to the bullpen for Thursday's game versus the Blue Jays.
Benintendi is unlikely to take part in Thursday's game versus the Blue Jays due to a day of rest.
Minnesota Twins last injuries
Schoop was held out of the previous game due to a mild abdominal strain, and it is unclear if he will be available for Thursday's tilt against the Athletics.
Buxton has landed on the 7-day injured list due to concussion-like symptoms, and it is unknown when he will be cleared to return.
Rosario has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was dealing with a left ankle sprain. He is expected to return Tuesday against the Mets.
Cron has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from right thumb inflammation and is likely to play against the Mets on Tuesday.
Parker has been activated from the paternity list, and it is anticipated that he will be available Saturday against the Indians.
Kepler exited the last game due to a knee contusion, but he is likely to draw back into the lineup against the Indians on Friday.
Wade Jr. has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a dislocated right thumb. He will miss an undetermined length of time.
Cruz is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Rangers as he will likely be given the day to rest.