Adrianza is dealing with a right oblique strain and is unlikely to play in Game 3 of the AL Division Series against the Yankees.
- TrendOver is 7-2-2 in Twins last 11 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %77.80% (11)O/U7|2Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Twins last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-0-2 in Twins last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U3|0Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-8 in Twins last 28 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (28)O/U8|20Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Red Sox last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U7|1Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Red Sox last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Red Sox last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U3|0Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Red Sox last 8 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U5|2Push1W/L
Minnesota Twins last injuries
Kepler is battling lingering shoulder soreness, but is expected to be in the starting lineup against the Yankees in Game 1 of the American League Divisional Series.
Arraez suffered a Grade 1 right ankle sprain but is expected to be available against the Yankees in Game 1 of the ALDS.