Sale has been placed on the 10-day injured list with left elbow inflammation, and it is unknown when he will be able to return.
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Astros last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Astros last 11 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Astros last 6 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1-1 in Astros last 7 games with the total set at 11.0 or higher.Hit %83.30% (7)O/U5|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 10-4-1 in Red Sox last 15 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (15)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Red Sox last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 33-16-2 in Red Sox last 51 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %67.30% (51)O/U33|16Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Red Sox last 8 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U5|2Push1W/L
Boston Red Sox last injuries
Price has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a triangular fibrocartilage complex cyst in his left wrist. It is unknown if he will be activated in time for Aug. 25 against the Padres.
Holt was away from the team due to a personal matter but he will rejoin the lineup for Saturday's clash versus the Orioles.
Pearce has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a lower-back strain. He has suffered a partially torn PCL in his rehabilitation and is in danger of missing the remainder of the season.
Pedroia has been shifted to the 60-day injured list while he recovers from a left knee joint preservation procedure. He is likely to miss the remainder of the season.
Wright is on the 10-day injured list due to a right big toe contusion. He also received a PRP injection in his right elbow and is in danger of missing the remainder of the season.
DEvers is not expected to be in the starting lineup against the Blue Jays on Saturday as he is likely to be given a day of rest.
Benintendi is likely absent from the starting lineup for Saturday's game versus the Blue Jays as he is expected to receive a day of rest.
Houston Astros last injuries
Diaz has landed on the 10-day injured list with dizziness and lightheadedness. He is likely to be sidelined for an undetermined length of time.
James is on the 10-day injured list due to right shoulder soreness, but he is likely to return to the bullpen towards the start of September.
White will spend an extended period on the 10-day injured list with a right trapezius strain.
Peacock has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right shoulder discomfort. He sustained a setback in his recovery and it is unclear if he will be activated for Sunday's contest against the Athletics.
Altuve is likely to be out of the starting lineup for Game 2 of Tuesday's doubleheader against the White Sox as he is expected to receive a day of rest.
Gurriel is not expected to be the in starting lineup Sunday against the Orioles as he likely will be given the day to rest.
Chirinos has missed the last two games with left shoulder soreness, but is expected to return for Sunday's tilt versus the Mariners.
Fisher left the previous game with a facial contusion after being hit on the cheek by a fly ball. He is not expected to play Sunday against the Orioles.