Sale has been placed on the 10-day injured list with left elbow inflammation. He had a PRP injection in his left elbow and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Astros last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Astros last 11 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Astros last 6 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1-1 in Astros last 7 games with the total set at 11.0 or higher.Hit %83.30% (7)O/U5|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 10-4-1 in Red Sox last 15 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (15)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Red Sox last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 33-16-2 in Red Sox last 51 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %67.30% (51)O/U33|16Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Red Sox last 8 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U5|2Push1W/L
Boston Red Sox last injuries
Price has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a triangular fibrocartilage complex cyst in his left wrist. It is unknown if he will be activated in time for Sunday's contest against the Padres.
Bogaerts departed the previous game due to a twisted ankle, but it is expected that he will face the Phillies on Wednesday.
Holt was away from the team due to a personal matter but he will rejoin the lineup for Saturday's clash versus the Orioles.
Pearce has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a lower-back strain. He has suffered a partially torn PCL in his rehabilitation and is in danger of missing the remainder of the season.
DEvers is not expected to be in the starting lineup against the Blue Jays on Saturday as he is likely to be given a day of rest.
Benintendi is likely absent from the starting lineup for Saturday's game versus the Blue Jays as he is expected to receive a day of rest.
Houston Astros last injuries
James is on the 10-day injured list due to right shoulder soreness, but he is likely to return to the bullpen during the start of September.
Sanches will spend an undetermined length of time on the 10-day injured list with soreness in his right pectoral muscle.
Diaz has landed on the 10-day injured list with dizziness, and it is unclear if he will return when first eligible on Tuesday to face the Rays.
Correa is sidelined due to back discomfort and has been designated for the 10-day injured list. He is on pace to return to action during the beginning of September.
Altuve is not expected to suit up against the Tigers on Monday due to a day of rest.
White will spend an extended period on the 10-day injured list with a right trapezius strain.
Peacock has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right shoulder discomfort. He sustained a setback in his recovery and it is unclear if he will be activated for Sunday's contest against the Athletics.
Altuve is likely to be out of the starting lineup for Game 2 of Tuesday's doubleheader against the White Sox as he is expected to receive a day of rest.