Eovaldi has been placed on the 10-day injured list as he is recuperating from surgery to remove loose bodies from his right elbow. He is projected to be out until after the All-Star break.
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Astros last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Astros last 11 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Astros last 6 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1-1 in Astros last 7 games with the total set at 11.0 or higher.Hit %83.30% (7)O/U5|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 10-4-1 in Red Sox last 15 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (15)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Red Sox last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 34-16-2 in Red Sox last 52 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %68.00% (52)O/U34|16Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Red Sox last 8 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U5|2Push1W/L
Boston Red Sox last injuries
Brasier has been placed on the bereavement list and is away from the team. He is expected to return to the lineup for Monday's contest versus the Twins.
Hembree has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a right elbow extensor strain. It is unclear if he will return to the lineup for Friday's matchup against the Blue Jays.
Wright is serving an 80-game suspension for the use of performance-enhancing drugs. He is expected to be reinstated in time for June 24 against the White Sox.
Benintendi sat out the previous game due to a sore left quadricep muscle, and it is unknown if he will be available for Monday's game against the Twins.
Thornburg has landed on the 10-day injured list with a hip impingement and is projected to be idle until the end of June.
Lin has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a sprained MCL and bone bruise in his left knee. He is lining up to be activated during the latter part of June.
Moreland has landed on the 10-day injured list with a right quad strain and is expected to be unavailable until at least the end of June.
Houston Astros last injuries
McHugh has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right elbow discomfort, and it is unknown if he will return against the Yankees on Thursday.
Altuve has landed on the 10-day injured list with a left hamstring strain. He has begun a rehab assignment, leaving his status for Thursday's matchup against the Yankees unclear.
Marisnick has missed the last two games with left knee discomfort, and it is unknown if he will play against the Reds on Monday.
Springer is on the 10-day injured list with a Grade 2 left hamstring strain. He is likely to be away from the team until at least the second half of June.
Stassi has been placed on the 10-day injured list with left knee soreness. He is expected to be on the IL until at least the end of June.
Smith is on the 10-day injured list and will and is not expected to return until at least the end of June.
Diaz is on the 10-day IL with a hamstring strain and is expected to be idle until at least the latter part of June.
McCullers Jr. has been transferred to the 60-day injured list and is expected to miss the 2019 season after having Tommy John surgery.