Pearce has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a lower-back strain, and he is expected to be away from the team until the early part of July.
Chi. White Sox Trends
- TrendOver is 8-2-2 in White Sox last 12 home games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (12)O/U8|2Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3 in White Sox last 11 home games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U3|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in White Sox last 5 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in White Sox last 4 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Red Sox last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 35-16-2 in Red Sox last 53 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %68.60% (53)O/U35|16Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Red Sox last 8 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U5|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Red Sox last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Boston Red Sox last injuries
Thornburg has landed on the 10-day injured list with a hip impingement and is projected to be idle until the beginning of July.
Wright is serving an 80-game suspension for the use of performance-enhancing drugs. He is expected to be reinstated in time for Tuesday's game against the White Sox.
Holt was held out of the last game with tightness in his left hamstring, and it is uncertain if he will play against the White Sox on Tuesday.
Hembree has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a right elbow extensor strain, but he is lining up to return by the start of July.
Moreland has landed on the 10-day injured list with a right quad strain and is expected to be unavailable until the early part of July.
Devers was held out of the previous game due to a right hamstring strain but is expected to suit up Monday against the White Sox.
Lin has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a sprained MCL and bone bruise in his left knee. He is lining up to be activated during the middle of July.
Chicago White Sox last injuries
Covey has landed on the 10-day injured list with right shoulder inflammation. He is likely to be idle until sometime in July.
Jay has been activated from the 60-day injured list after recovering from a right groin strain. He is expected to be available for Monday's matchup against the Red Sox.
Banuelos has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to left shoulder inflammation and will miss an extended period.
Castillo is on the 10-day injured list with a left oblique strain, and he is without a definitive timetable for recovery.
Moncada is expected to play against the Cubs on Wednesday despite upper-back tightness.
Moncada is battling upper-back tightness and is not expected to take the field Tuesday against the Cubs.
Fry has been activated from the 10-day injured list after recovering from right shoulder soreness. His status for Tuesday's battle against the Cubs is up in the air.
Moncada has missed the past four games due to a mid-back strain. He is expected back for Sunday's series finale.