Pearce has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a lower-back strain. He has suffered a setback in his rehabilitation and is without a definitive timetable for return.
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Orioles last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1 in Orioles last 8 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U1|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Orioles last 10 games as a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 16-6 in Orioles last 22 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %72.70% (22)O/U6|16Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Red Sox last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Red Sox last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Red Sox last 8 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U5|2Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Red Sox last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
Boston Red Sox last injuries
Johnson has landed on the 10-day injured list with an intestinal ailment. He is aiming to get back on the mound during the beginning of August.
Eovaldi has been activated from the 60-day injured list prior to Saturday's contest against the Orioles after recuperating from surgery to remove loose bodies from his right elbow.
Benintendi is not expected to be in the starting lineup against the Orioles on Friday as he is likely to be given a day of rest.
Moreland has landed on the 10-day injured list with a right quad strain and has suffered a setback in his rehabilitation. He is lining up to return during the latter portion of July.
Wright is on the 10-day injured list due to a right big toe contusion, and it is undetermined how much time he will need to heal.
Thornburg has landed on the 10-day injured list with a hip impingement and is projected to be idle until the latter part of July.
Baltimore Orioles last injuries
Karns has been moved to the 60-day injured list with a right forearm strain and is likely to be out of action until at least the beginning of August.
Bundy is on the 10-day injured list due to tendinitis in his right knee, but he is likely to return against the Diamondbacks on Tuesday.
O'Day has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to forearm tightness. He suffered a setback during his rehabilitation and is expected to be sidelined until at least the early part of August.
Severino has missed the previous two games with an unspecified illness and it is uncertain if he will be available against the Red Sox on Sunday.
Stewart has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a sprained right ankle and is expected to be away from the team until the end of July.