Eovaldi has been placed on the 10-day injured list as he is recuperating from surgery to remove loose bodies from his right elbow. He is projected to be out until after the All-Star break.
- TrendUnder is 5-1-1 in Orioles last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (7)O/U1|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Orioles last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Orioles last 6 games as a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 16-6 in Orioles last 22 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %72.70% (22)O/U6|16Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Red Sox last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|5Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Red Sox last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 33-16-2 in Red Sox last 51 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %67.30% (51)O/U33|16Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Red Sox last 8 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U5|2Push1W/L
Boston Red Sox last injuries
Brasier has been placed on the bereavement list and is away from the team. He is expected to return to the lineup for Monday's contest versus the Twins.
Hembree has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a right elbow extensor strain. It is unclear if he will return to the lineup for Friday's matchup against the Blue Jays.
Wright is serving an 80-game suspension for the use of performance-enhancing drugs. He is expected to be reinstated in time for June 24 against the White Sox.
Benintendi sat out the previous game due to a sore left quadricep muscle, and it is unknown if he will be available for Monday's game against the Twins.
Thornburg has landed on the 10-day injured list with a hip impingement and is projected to be idle until the end of June.
Lin has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a sprained MCL and bone bruise in his left knee. He is lining up to be activated during the latter part of June.
Moreland has landed on the 10-day injured list with a right quad strain and is expected to be unavailable until at least the end of June.
Baltimore Orioles last injuries
Cashner missed his last outing with a blister on his right middle finger, but it is likely he will make his next scheduled start Monday against the Athletics.
Trumbo has landed on the 60-day injured list while recovering from right knee surgery. He suffered a setback during his recovery, and it is uncertain how long he will be out of commission.
Smith Jr. has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a concussion. He is beginning a rehab assignment, and is targeting a return for Thursday's matchup against the Mariners.
Lucas has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a shoulder injury. There is currently no timetable for recovery.
Cobb has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a lumbar strain. He also had season-ending surgery to repair a hip impingement.
Alberto was forced from the previous game with due to an illness. It is unclear if he will take the field against the Red Sox on Saturday.
Karns has been moved to the 60-day injured list with a right forearm strain and is likely to be out of action until at least the end of June.
O'Day has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to forearm tightness. He suffered a setback during his rehabilitation and is expected to be sidelined until sometime after the All-Star break.