Sale has been placed on the 10-day injured list with left elbow inflammation. He had a PRP injection in his left elbow and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
- TrendUnder is 5-1-1 in Orioles last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (7)O/U1|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Orioles last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Orioles last 6 games as a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 16-6 in Orioles last 22 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %72.70% (22)O/U6|16Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Red Sox last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|5Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Red Sox last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 33-16-2 in Red Sox last 51 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %67.30% (51)O/U33|16Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Red Sox last 8 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U5|2Push1W/L
Boston Red Sox last injuries
Price has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a triangular fibrocartilage complex cyst in his left wrist, and it is unclear if he will return Aug. 31 against the Angels.
Bogaerts departed the previous game due to a twisted ankle, but it is expected that he will face the Phillies on Wednesday.
Holt was away from the team due to a personal matter but he will rejoin the lineup for Saturday's clash versus the Orioles.
Pearce has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a lower-back strain. He has suffered a partially torn PCL in his rehabilitation and is in danger of missing the remainder of the season.
DEvers is not expected to be in the starting lineup against the Blue Jays on Saturday as he is likely to be given a day of rest.
Benintendi is likely absent from the starting lineup for Saturday's game versus the Blue Jays as he is expected to receive a day of rest.
Baltimore Orioles last injuries
Armstrong has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a right forearm strain. It is unclear if he will return Sept. 1 against the Royals.
Trumbo has landed on the 60-day injured list while recovering from right knee surgery. He is likely to be out of commission until the early part of September after suffering a setback in his recovery.
Martin is dealing with a left hand injury and will not play against the Rays on Thursday.
Smith Jr. has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a left calf strain. He is on pace to return during the beginning of September.
Sisco sat out the last game due to groin and shoulder injuries. It is uncertain if he will be available Tuesday against the Royals.
Stewart has been activated from the 7-day injured list where he was recovering from a concussion. He is expected to make his return Friday against the Red Sox.
Nunez was held out of the previous game with a bruised left ankle, and it is unclear if he will suit up Monday against the Yankees.