Travis has been placed in the concussion protocol, and there is no definitive timetable for return.
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Orioles last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Orioles last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Orioles last 6 games as a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 16-6 in Orioles last 22 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %72.70% (22)O/U6|16Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Red Sox last 4 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Red Sox last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 33-16-2 in Red Sox last 51 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %67.30% (51)O/U33|16Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Red Sox last 8 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U5|2Push1W/L
Boston Red Sox last injuries
Price is out of commission with a cyst in his wrist and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Hembree is on the 10-day injured list due to right lateral elbow inflammation. It is uncertain if he will be activated during the latter part of September.
Benintendi exited the game with a contusion on his left thumb.
Holt sat out the previous game due to an illness but will likely suit up against the Giants on Tuesday.
Wright has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to a right big toe contusion. He also received a PRP injection in his right elbow and is likely to remain on the IL until at least the latter part of September.
Benintendi is not expected to be in the starting lineup against the Phillies as he is likely to be given a day of rest.
Pearce has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a lower-back strain. He has suffered a partially torn PCL in his rehabilitation and is projected to miss the remainder of the season.
Baltimore Orioles last injuries
Williams has been held out of the previous two games due to a left knee contusion and a head injury. It is unknown if he will be in Friday's lineup versus the Mariners.
Harvey has soreness in his right biceps that is expected to keep him out of action for the remainder of the season.
Nunez has missed the past two games with a left hand injury, but it is projected that he will suit up against the Blue Jays on Thursday.
Trumbo is expected to play Thursday against the Blue Jays despite a strained left trapezius.
Trumbo has sat out the last two games due to a strained left trapezius and is unlikely to play Wednesday against the Blue Jays.
Harvey is sidelined due to right biceps soreness, and it is unknown if he will be available against the Tigers on Friday.