- TrendOver is 5-1 in Orioles last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 16-6 in Orioles last 22 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %72.70% (22)O/U6|16Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 11-2-3 in Orioles last 16 games as a home favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %84.60% (16)O/U2|11Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 15-5-1 in Orioles last 21 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %75.00% (21)O/U5|15Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2-1 in Tigers last 10 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %77.80% (10)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Tigers last 8 games as a road favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Tigers last 7 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|15Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Tigers last 8 road games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U5|2Push1W/L
Detroit Tigers last injuries
Turnbull has landed on the COVID-19 injured list, and he is not expected to make his season debut until the end of April.
Teheran has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a right shoulder strain, and it is unknown when he will return to the mound.
Cabrera has hit the 10-day injured list with a mild left bicep strain, and he is not expected to be available until the end of April.
Garcia has been placed on the 10-day injured list while recovering from an appendectomy, and he is not expected to be available until the latter part of April.
Cabrera missed the previous game due to cramping, but it is anticipated that he will dress for Monday's matchup with the Twins.
Baltimore Orioles last injuries
Hays has wound up on the 10-day injured list with a right hamstring strain, and he is expected to be sidelined until the end of April.
Galvis is dealing with a leg injury, and it is unknown if he will take on the Mariners on Tuesday.
Stewart has been activated from the 10-day injured list after recovering from a left hamstring strain, and he is expected to face the Red Sox on Saturday.
Harvey has been posted to the 60-day injured list due to a left oblique injury, and he is not expected to make his season debut until the early part of June.
Armstrong has been assigned to the COVID-19 injured list, and it remains to be seen when he will make his season debut.
Santander is bothered by a minor oblique injury, but it is likely that he will face the Red Sox on Friday.