Sale has been placed on the 10-day injured list with left elbow inflammation. He had a PRP injection in his left elbow and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Tampa Bay Trends
- TrendUnder is 57-26-4 in Rays last 87 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %68.70% (87)O/U26|57Push4W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Rays last 4 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Rays last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Rays last 6 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Red Sox last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 31-15-2 in Red Sox last 48 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %67.40% (48)O/U31|15Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Red Sox last 8 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U5|2Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Red Sox last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
Boston Red Sox last injuries
Price has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a triangular fibrocartilage complex cyst in his left wrist. It is unknown if he will be activated in time for Sunday's contest against the Padres.
Bogaerts departed the previous game due to a twisted ankle, but it is expected that he will face the Phillies on Wednesday.
Holt was away from the team due to a personal matter but he will rejoin the lineup for Saturday's clash versus the Orioles.
Pearce has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a lower-back strain. He has suffered a partially torn PCL in his rehabilitation and is in danger of missing the remainder of the season.
DEvers is not expected to be in the starting lineup against the Blue Jays on Saturday as he is likely to be given a day of rest.
Benintendi is likely absent from the starting lineup for Saturday's game versus the Blue Jays as he is expected to receive a day of rest.
Tampa Bay Rays last injuries
Snell has been placed on the 10-day injured list and is set to undergo arthroscopic surgery to remove a loose body in his left elbow. He is not expected to return to the rotation until the middle of September.
Lowe has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a right shin contusion. He suffered a left quadriceps strain during his rehab stint, and there is no timetable for recovery.
Chirinos has hit the 10-day injured list with right middle finger inflammation, but he is likely to return during the middle of September.
Garcia has landed on the 10-day injured list with a right oblique strain. It is uncertain if he will be activated prior to Thursday's game versus the Orioles.
Wendle is likely to be sidelined until early part of September while the 10-day injured list due to right wrist inflammation.
Banda has been placed on the 60-day injured list while recovering from Tommy John surgery on his left elbow. He is likely to be rehabbing the ailment until at least the start of September.
Arroyo has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to tendinitis in his right forearm. He is not expected to return to the lineup until at least the beginning of September.
Diaz is on the 10-day injured list with a hairline fracture in his left foot and is likely to miss the remainder of the season.