Pearce has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a lower-back strain. He has suffered a setback in his rehabilitation and is not expected to return until sometime in August.
%W 0.51% | Streak 1
L10: W1 L9 P0
%W 0.49% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Athletics last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Athletics last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Athletics last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Athletics last 6 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4-1 in Red Sox last 15 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (15)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Red Sox last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 33-16-2 in Red Sox last 51 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %67.30% (51)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Red Sox last 8 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U5|2Push1W/L
Boston Red Sox last injuries
Wright is on the 10-day injured list due to a right big toe contusion, and it is undetermined how much time he will need to heal.
Johnson has landed on the 10-day injured list with an intestinal ailment. He is aiming to get back on the mound during the end of July.
Moreland has landed on the 10-day injured list with a right quad strain and has suffered a setback in his rehabilitation. He is lining up to return during the latter portion of July.
Eovaldi is expected to be activated from the 60-day injured list for Saturday's contest against the Orioles after recuperating from surgery to remove loose bodies from his right elbow.
Thornburg has landed on the 10-day injured list with a hip impingement and is projected to be idle until the latter part of July.
Bogaerts is not expected to be in the starting lineup versus the Tigers on Saturday as he is likely to receive a day of rest.
Oakland Athletics last injuries
Chapman sat out the last game due to left ankle soreness but is likely to play Friday against the Twins.
Estrada has been moved to the 60-day injured list with a lumbar strain. He had an ablation procedure performed on his back and is projected to be absent from the lineup until at least the beginning of September.
Canha missed the last game due to a back injury, and it is unknown if he will return to the lineup Sunday against the Mariners.
Pinder has missed the past two games with a twisted ankle, but is expected to start against the Mariners on Friday.