Pedroia was removed from the last game due to left knee discomfort and an illness. His availability for Friday's clash with the Rays up in the air.
NY Yankees Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Yankees last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Yankees last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 16-5 in Yankees last 21 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %76.20% (21)O/U16|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 32-15-4 in Yankees last 51 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %68.10% (51)O/U32|15Push4W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Red Sox last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 34-15-2 in Red Sox last 51 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %69.40% (51)O/U16|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Red Sox last 8 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U5|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Red Sox last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Boston Red Sox last injuries
Holt has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a scratched cornea in his right eye. He is likely to stay on the IL until at least the end of April.
Benintendi missed his third-straight game with a right foot contusion, but it is anticipated that he will return to action against the Rays on Friday.
Bradley Jr. has missed the last two games with flu-like symptoms, but it is expected that he will feel better in time for Tuesday's contest against the Yankees.
Nunuz has an upper-back injury but is projected to suit up Tuesday against the Yankees.
Wright is serving an 80-game suspension for the use of performance-enhancing drugs. He is expected to be reinstated in time for June 23 against the Blue Jays.
Johnson has been placed on the 10-day injured list with left elbow inflammation and will miss an extended length of time.
Hernandez has been designated for the 10-day injured list as he is healing from a shoulder surgery and is without a timetable for return.
New York Yankees last injuries
Sanchez is on the 10-day injured list with a left calf strain but is projected to return to the lineup Sunday against the Royals.
Betances has landed on the 10-day injured list with a shoulder impingement and is likely to be out of the lineup until at least the beginning of June.
Hicks is on the 10-day injured list with a stiff lower back and will not be ready to play until at least the start of May.
Ellsbury has been transferred to the 10-day injured list after he missed the last season with hip and foot injuries and there is no timetable for return.
Andujar has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a small tear to the labrum in his right shoulder, and it is anticipated that it will keep him on the IL until at least sometime in May.
Bird has been designated for 10-day injured list with a left plantar fascia tear and is likely to miss at least four to six weeks.
Romine is bothered by a head injury but is expected to be ready to go Tuesday against the Red Sox.
Tulowitzki has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a left calf strain and is expected to be out of commission until at least sometime in May.