Pearce has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a lower-back strain. He has suffered a setback in his rehabilitation and is without a definitive timetable for return.
- TrendOver is 7-1-2 in Twins last 10 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %87.50% (10)O/U7|1Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Twins last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-0-2 in Twins last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U3|0Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-8 in Twins last 28 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (28)O/U8|20Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Red Sox last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Red Sox last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U3|0Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Red Sox last 8 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U5|2Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Red Sox last 6 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
Boston Red Sox last injuries
Johnson has landed on the 10-day injured list with an intestinal ailment. He is aiming to get back on the mound during the beginning of August.
Eovaldi has been activated from the 60-day injured list prior to Saturday's contest against the Orioles after recuperating from surgery to remove loose bodies from his right elbow.
Benintendi is not expected to be in the starting lineup against the Orioles on Friday as he is likely to be given a day of rest.
Moreland has landed on the 10-day injured list with a right quad strain and has suffered a setback in his rehabilitation. He is lining up to return during the latter portion of July.
Wright is on the 10-day injured list due to a right big toe contusion, and it is undetermined how much time he will need to heal.
Thornburg has landed on the 10-day injured list with a hip impingement and is projected to be idle until the latter part of July.
Minnesota Twins last injuries
Buxton has landed on the 7-day injured list due to concussion-like symptoms, but he is likely to return Tuesday against the Yankees.
Rosario is not expected to be in the starting lineup Saturday against the Athletics due to a routine day off.
Schoop has been held out of the previous three games due to a mild abdominal strain, but it is expected that he will be available for Saturday's tilt against the Athletics.
Polanco will receive a scheduled day of rest and is unlikely to take part in Thursday's matchup against the Athletics.
Rosario is not expected to play against the Athletics on Thursday due to a day of rest.
Rosario has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was dealing with a left ankle sprain. He is expected to return Tuesday against the Mets.
Cron has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from right thumb inflammation and is likely to play against the Mets on Tuesday.
Parker has been activated from the paternity list, and it is anticipated that he will be available Saturday against the Indians.