Armstrong has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a right forearm strain. It is unclear if he will return Sept. 1 against the Royals.
- TrendUnder is 8-3 in Astros last 11 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U3|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Astros last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Astros last 11 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Astros last 4 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Orioles last 8 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U3|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Orioles last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Orioles last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Orioles last 5 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Baltimore Orioles last injuries
Trumbo has landed on the 60-day injured list while recovering from right knee surgery. He is likely to be out of commission until the early part of September after suffering a setback in his recovery.
Martin is dealing with a left hand injury and will not play against the Rays on Thursday.
Smith Jr. has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a left calf strain. He is on pace to return during the beginning of September.
Sisco sat out the last game due to groin and shoulder injuries. It is uncertain if he will be available Tuesday against the Royals.
Stewart has been activated from the 7-day injured list where he was recovering from a concussion. He is expected to make his return Friday against the Red Sox.
Nunez was held out of the previous game with a bruised left ankle, and it is unclear if he will suit up Monday against the Yankees.
Houston Astros last injuries
Diaz has landed on the 10-day injured list with dizziness, and it is unclear if he will return Tuesday against the Rays.
Sanches will spend an undetermined length of time on the 10-day injured list with soreness in his right pectoral muscle.
Correa is sidelined due to lower-back stiffness and has been designated for the 10-day injured list. It is unknown if he will return Sept. 8 against the Mariners.
Alvarez is not expected to be in the starting lineup against the Angels on Friday as he is likely to receive a day of rest.
James is on the 10-day injured list due to right shoulder soreness, but he is likely to return to the bullpen during the start of September.
Altuve is not expected to suit up against the Tigers on Monday due to a day of rest.
White will spend an extended period on the 10-day injured list with a right trapezius strain.
Peacock has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right shoulder discomfort. He sustained a setback in his recovery and it is unclear if he will be activated for Sunday's contest against the Athletics.