Williams has been held out of the previous two games due to a left knee contusion and a head injury. It is unknown if he will be in Friday's lineup versus the Mariners.
- TrendUnder is 8-3 in Astros last 11 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U3|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Astros last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Astros last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Astros last 11 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Orioles last 8 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U3|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Orioles last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Orioles last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Orioles last 5 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Baltimore Orioles last injuries
Harvey has soreness in his right biceps that is expected to keep him out of action for the remainder of the season.
Nunez has missed the past two games with a left hand injury, but it is projected that he will suit up against the Blue Jays on Thursday.
Trumbo is expected to play Thursday against the Blue Jays despite a strained left trapezius.
Trumbo has sat out the last two games due to a strained left trapezius and is unlikely to play Wednesday against the Blue Jays.
Harvey is sidelined due to right biceps soreness, and it is unknown if he will be available against the Tigers on Friday.
Houston Astros last injuries
Gurriel is dealing with a stomach illness and is not expected to be in the lineup for Friday's game against the Angels.
McHugh is on the 10-day injured list due to right elbow discomfort and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Stassi is sidelined with a sore oblique, and he will miss an extended period.
Correa is not expected to be in the starting lineup Wednesday versus the Rangers as he will likely be given the day to rest.
Correa has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from lower-back stiffness. He is projected to return to action Tuesday against the Rangers.
Peacock is likely to be on the 10-day injured list with right shoulder soreness until at least the latter part of September.
Altuve will not be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Royals as he will likely be given the day to rest.
Gurriel is tending to a hamstring injury but is expected to suit up for Friday's contest against the Royals.