Sisco left the last game due to a groin injury, and it is unclear if he will play Monday against the Royals.
- TrendOver is 11-3 in Rockies last 14 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %78.60% (14)O/U11|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Rockies last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Rockies last 4 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Rockies last 4 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Orioles last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Orioles last 5 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-0 in Orioles last 8 interleague games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (8)O/U0|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Orioles last 6 road games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
Baltimore Orioles last injuries
Smith Jr. has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a left calf strain. He is on pace to return during the latter part of August.
Stewart has been activated from the 7-day injured list where he was recovering from a concussion. He is expected to make his return Friday against the Red Sox.
Nunez was held out of the previous game with a bruised left ankle, and it is unclear if he will suit up Monday against the Yankees.
Castro missed his second straight game due to an illness, but he is likely to be available against the Yankees on Tuesday.
Colorado Rockies last injuries
Oberg has been placed on the 10-day injured list after having a season-ending procedure to remove an axillary artery thrombosis in his right arm.
Bettis has been designated for the 10-day injured list with a left hip impingement, and it is unclear when he will be able to return to the roster.
Murphy is not expected to be in the starting lineup for Friday's contest against the Marlins as he is likely to receive a day of rest.
Gray missed his last outing due to left ankle soreness, but he is expected to take the mound against the Marlins on Friday.
Murphy is likely to be held out of the starting lineup against the Diamondbacks on Wednesday as he is expected to be given a day of rest.
Murphy is not expected to be in the lineup Sunday against the Padres as he likely will be given the day to rest.
Estevez has been placed on the family medical emergency list and will miss between three and seven games.