Trumbo has landed on the 60-day injured list while recovering from right knee surgery. He suffered a setback during his recovery, and it is uncertain how long he will be out of commission.
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Red Sox last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 34-15-2 in Red Sox last 51 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %69.40% (51)O/U34|15Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Red Sox last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Red Sox last 5 home games with the total set at 11.0 or higher.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Orioles last 8 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Orioles last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Orioles last 5 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-4-1 in Orioles last 15 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (15)O/U10|4Push1W/L
Baltimore Orioles last injuries
Cashner missed his last outing with a blister on his right middle finger, but it is likely he will make his next scheduled start Sunday against the Red Sox.
Cobb has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a lumbar strain. He also had season-ending surgery to repair a hip impingement.
Smith Jr. has been placed on the 7-day injured list with a concussion, and it is unknown if he will be cleared in time for Sunday's matchup versus the Red Sox.
Lucas has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a shoulder injury. There is currently no timetable for recovery.
Alberto was forced from the previous game with due to an illness. It is unclear if he will take the field against the Red Sox on Saturday.
Karns has been moved to the 60-day injured list with a right forearm strain and is likely to be out of action until at least the end of June.
O'Day has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to forearm tightness. He suffered a setback during his rehabilitation and is expected to be sidelined until sometime after the All-Star break.
Boston Red Sox last injuries
Wright is serving an 80-game suspension for the use of performance-enhancing drugs. He is expected to be reinstated in time for June 24 against the White Sox.
Eovaldi has been placed on the 10-day injured list as he is recuperating from surgery to remove loose bodies from his right elbow. He is projected to be out until after the All-Star break.
Brasier has been placed on the bereavement list and is away from the team. He is expected to return to the lineup for Monday's contest versus the Twins.
Hembree has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a right elbow extensor strain. It is unclear if he will return to the lineup for Friday's matchup against the Blue Jays.
Thornburg has landed on the 10-day injured list with a hip impingement and is projected to be idle until the end of June.
Lin has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a sprained MCL and bone bruise in his left knee. He is lining up to be activated during the latter part of June.
Moreland has landed on the 10-day injured list with a right quad strain and is expected to be unavailable until at least the end of June.
Johnson has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recovering from left elbow inflammation and is expected to suit up for Friday's tilt against the Orioles.