Bundy is on the 10-day injured list due to tendinitis in his right knee, but he is likely to return against the Diamondbacks on Tuesday.
%W 0.52% | Streak 4
L10: W9 L1 P0
- TrendUnder is 12-3-1 in Blue Jays last 16 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (16)O/U3|12Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Blue Jays last 4 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Blue Jays last 8 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U5|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Blue Jays last 6 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Orioles last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Orioles last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Orioles last 5 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1-1 in Orioles last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (7)O/U5|1Push1W/L
Baltimore Orioles last injuries
Karns has been moved to the 60-day injured list with a right forearm strain and is likely to be out of action until the latter part of July.
Stewart has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a sprained right ankle and is expected to be away from the team until the end of July.
O'Day has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to forearm tightness. He suffered a setback during his rehabilitation and is expected to be sidelined until at least the latter part of July.
Rogers has been transferred to the 60-day injured list after having Tommy John surgery to fix a strained UCL in his left elbow. He has been shut down for the remainder of the season.
Toronto Blue Jays last injuries
Richard has landed on the 10-day injured list with a left lat strain, and a timeline for return has yet to be announced.
Giles has sat out the past three games due to nerve inflammation in his right elbow, but he is likely to return to the mound against the Red Sox on Wednesday.
Guerrero Jr. is not expected to participate in Monday's series opener against the Red Sox due to a day of rest.
Jackson has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recovering from a lower-back strain. It is uncertain when he will be penciled in for his next scheduled start.
Buchholz has been shifted to the 60-day injured list with a Grade 2 teres major strain in his right shoulder. He is likely to be away from the starting rotation until at least the latter part of July.
Borucki has been moved to the 60-day injured list with left elbow soreness. He is expected to be out of commission until at least the latter portion of July.
Stroman sustained a left pectoral cramp, but is expected to make his next scheduled start Sunday against the Yankees.
Grichuk has sat out the past four games with back soreness, and it is unclear if he will return against the Yankees on Friday.