Sisco sat out the last game due to groin and shoulder injuries. It is uncertain if he will be available Tuesday against the Royals.
Tampa Bay Trends
- TrendUnder is 37-17-2 in Rays last 56 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %68.50% (56)O/U17|37Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Rays last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Rays last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Rays last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Orioles last 8 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U17|37Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Orioles last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Orioles last 5 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 11-2-3 in Orioles last 16 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %84.60% (16)O/U4|1Push1W/L
Baltimore Orioles last injuries
Smith Jr. has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a left calf strain. He is on pace to return during the beginning of September.
Stewart has been activated from the 7-day injured list where he was recovering from a concussion. He is expected to make his return Friday against the Red Sox.
Nunez was held out of the previous game with a bruised left ankle, and it is unclear if he will suit up Monday against the Yankees.
Castro missed his second straight game due to an illness, but he is likely to be available against the Yankees on Tuesday.
Tampa Bay Rays last injuries
Lowe has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a right shin contusion. It is anticipated that he will return towards the start of September.
Garcia has landed on the 10-day injured list with a right oblique strain. He is expected t be sidelined until at least the early part of September.
Wendle is likely to be sidelined until early part of September while the 10-day injured list due to right wrist inflammation.
Diaz is on the 10-day injured list with a hairline fracture in his left foot and is likely to miss the remainder of the season.
Banda has been placed on the 60-day injured list while recovering from Tommy John surgery on his left elbow. He is likely to be rehabbing the ailment until sometime in August.
Arroyo has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to tendinitis in his right forearm. He is not expected to return to the lineup until the end of August.
Pham has sat out the last two games with a sore right hand but is expected to be available against the Padres on Wednesday.
Alvarado has been activated from the 10-day injured list after a right oblique strain. It is expected that he will return to the bullpen for Tuesday's game versus the Padres.