Karns is on the 10-day injured list with a right forearm strain and is expected to be out of action until the end of April.
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Red Sox last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 34-15-2 in Red Sox last 51 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %69.40% (51)O/U34|15Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Red Sox last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Red Sox last 5 home games with the total set at 11.0 or higher.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Orioles last 8 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Orioles last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Orioles last 5 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-4-1 in Orioles last 15 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (15)O/U10|4Push1W/L
Baltimore Orioles last injuries
Cobb is on the 10-day disabled list due to a lumbar strain but is expected to be activated in time for Friday's game versus the Twins.
Davis has sat out the past two games due to an illness and it is unknown if he will take part in Thursday's matchup against the Rays.
Wynns has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a left oblique strain and is expected to be sidelined until the latter part of April.
Trumbo has landed on the 60-day injured list while recovering from right knee surgery. He likely to be out of commission until at least the end of May.
Bleier is on the 10-day injured list with tendinitis in his left shoulder. He is expected to miss two weeks of action.
O'Day has landed on the 10-day injured list due to forearm tightness. He suffered a setback during his rehabilitation and there is no timetable for return.
Wynns has been placed on the 10-day injured list with left oblique strain and is likely to be on the shelf until at least the end of April.
Boston Red Sox last injuries
Pedroia was removed from the last game due to left knee discomfort and an illness. His availability for Friday's clash with the Rays up in the air.
Holt has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a scratched cornea in his right eye. He is likely to stay on the IL until at least the end of April.
Benintendi missed his third-straight game with a right foot contusion, but it is anticipated that he will return to action against the Rays on Friday.
Bradley Jr. has missed the last two games with flu-like symptoms, but it is expected that he will feel better in time for Tuesday's contest against the Yankees.
Nunuz has an upper-back injury but is projected to suit up Tuesday against the Yankees.
Wright is serving an 80-game suspension for the use of performance-enhancing drugs. He is expected to be reinstated in time for June 23 against the Blue Jays.
Johnson has been placed on the 10-day injured list with left elbow inflammation and will miss an extended length of time.
Hernandez has been designated for the 10-day injured list as he is healing from a shoulder surgery and is without a timetable for return.