Trumbo has landed on the 60-day injured list while recovering from right knee surgery. He is likely to be out of commission until the early part of September after suffering a setback in his recovery.
- TrendOver is 4-1-1 in Diamondbacks last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U4|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Diamondbacks last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Diamondbacks last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Diamondbacks last 5 games as a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2-2 in Orioles last 9 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (9)O/U4|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Orioles last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Orioles last 5 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-0 in Orioles last 8 interleague games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (8)O/U1|6Push2W/L
Baltimore Orioles last injuries
Smith Jr. has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a left calf strain. He is on pace to return during the beginning of September.
Sisco sat out the last game due to groin and shoulder injuries. It is uncertain if he will be available Tuesday against the Royals.
Stewart has been activated from the 7-day injured list where he was recovering from a concussion. He is expected to make his return Friday against the Red Sox.
Nunez was held out of the previous game with a bruised left ankle, and it is unclear if he will suit up Monday against the Yankees.
Arizona Diamondbacks last injuries
Weaver has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a mild flexor pronator strain and a minor UCL sprain. He is expected to be idle until the start of September.
Hirano has landed on the 10-day injured list with an inflamed right elbow. There is currently no timetable for recovery.
Ray has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to right lower-back spasms. He is on pace to return sometime in September, provided no setbacks occur.
Jones is unlikely to participate in Wednesday's game versus the Rockies as he is to be rested.
Jones is unlikely to partake in Monday's game against the Rockies due to a routine day of rest.
Jones is unlikely to play against the Giants on Thursday as he is to be rested.
Peralta is dealing with neck stiffness, but he is likely to be available for Tuesday's game against the Rockies.
Escobar is not expected to play Tuesday against the Rockies as he is to be rested.