Mancini exited the previous game due to a left elbow contusion, and it is unclear if he will suit up against the Mariners on Thursday.
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Red Sox last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 34-15-2 in Red Sox last 51 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %69.40% (51)O/U34|15Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Red Sox last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Red Sox last 5 home games with the total set at 11.0 or higher.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Orioles last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U2|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Orioles last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Orioles last 5 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-3-1 in Orioles last 13 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (13)O/U9|3Push1W/L
Baltimore Orioles last injuries
Stewart has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a sprained right ankle and is expected to be away from the team until at least the latter part of June.
Smith Jr. has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a concussion. He is beginning a rehab assignment, and he is targeting a return for Thursday's matchup against the Mariners.
Lucas has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a right shoulder strain. There is currently no timetable for recovery.
Trumbo has landed on the 60-day injured list while recovering from right knee surgery. He suffered a setback during his recovery, and it is uncertain how long he will be out of commission.
Cashner missed his last outing with a blister on his right middle finger, but it is likely he will make his next scheduled start Monday against the Athletics.
Cobb has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a lumbar strain. He also had season-ending surgery to repair a hip impingement.
Alberto was forced from the previous game with due to an illness. It is unclear if he will take the field against the Red Sox on Saturday.
Boston Red Sox last injuries
Wright is serving an 80-game suspension for the use of performance-enhancing drugs. He is expected to be reinstated in time for Monday's game against the White Sox.
Eovaldi has been placed on the 10-day injured list as he is recuperating from surgery to remove loose bodies from his right elbow. He is projected to be out until after the All-Star break.
Velazquez has landed on the 10-day injured list with a lower-back strain. A timetable for return has yet to be established.
Devers departed the previous game due to right hamstring tightness, and it is unknown if he will suit up Friday against the Blue Jays.
Lin has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a sprained MCL and bone bruise in his left knee. He is lining up to be activated during the middle of July.
Hembree has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a right elbow extensor strain. It is unclear if he will return to the lineup for Friday's matchup against the Blue Jays.
Benintendi sat out the previous game due to a sore left quadricep muscle, but it is likely that he will suit up for Monday's matchup against the Twins.
Brasier has been activated from the bereavement list and is expected to return to the lineup for Monday's contest versus the Twins.