Swanson has landed on the 10-day injured list with a left foot contusion, but he is expected to return in the early part of September.
St. Louis Trends
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Cardinals last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 13-6 in Cardinals last 19 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %68.40% (19)O/U13|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Cardinals last 10 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-2 in Cardinals last 11 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %81.80% (11)O/U9|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4 in Braves last 14 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U13|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 14-6-1 in Braves last 21 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %70.00% (21)O/U14|6Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Braves last 10 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 14-5 in Braves last 19 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %73.70% (19)O/U14|5Push0W/L
Atlanta Braves last injuries
Incarte will spend an extended period on the 10-day injured list with a right hamstring strain. He is likely to miss four to six weeks of action.
Riley is likely to be on the 10-day injured list until at least the start of September with a partial tear of the LCL in his knee.
Chavis has been sent to the 10-day injured list due to a left sprained AC joint. He is projected to be out of commission for three to four weeks.
Dayton has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a broken right big toe. He is expected to be away from the mound until late August.
Inciarte exited the previous game due to tightness in his left quadriceps, but it is not expected to impede his status for Tuesday's contest against the Twins.
St. Louis Cardinals last injuries
Martinez is expected to spend three to four weeks on the 10-day injured list with an AC sprain in his right shoulder.
Molina has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from a strained tendon in his right thumb. It is anticipated that he will be available for Tuesday's game versus the Royals.
Carpenter departed the last game due to a foot injury, and it is unclear if he will draw back into the lineup against the Pirates on Friday.
Carpenter has been activated from the 10-day injured list after recovering from a right foot contusion. He is likely to be available Sunday against the Athletics.
Ozuna has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recuperating from multiple fractures to the middle and ring fingers on his right hand. He is expected to be back in action for Saturday's game versus the Athletics.