Swanson has landed on the 10-day injured list with a left foot contusion, but he is expected to return in the early part of September.
San Francisco Trends
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Giants last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-3 in Giants last 12 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U9|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Giants last 8 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 13-6 in Giants last 19 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %68.40% (19)O/U6|13Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4 in Braves last 14 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U4|10Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Braves last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Braves last 10 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 14-5 in Braves last 19 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %73.70% (19)O/U14|5Push0W/L
Atlanta Braves last injuries
Incarte will spend an extended period on the 10-day injured list with a right hamstring strain. He is likely to miss four to six weeks of action.
Riley is likely to be on the 10-day injured list until at least the start of September with a partial tear of the LCL in his knee.
Chavis has been sent to the 10-day injured list due to a left sprained AC joint. He is projected to be out of commission for three to four weeks.
Dayton has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a broken right big toe. He is expected to be away from the mound until late August.
Inciarte exited the previous game due to tightness in his left quadriceps, but it is not expected to impede his status for Tuesday's contest against the Twins.
San Francisco Giants last injuries
Sandoval has landed on the 10-day injured list with right elbow inflammation. He is likely to return to the lineup before the end of August.
Cueto is on the 60-day injured list while recovering from Tommy John surgery, but he is aiming to make his season debut towards the end of August.
Posey is not expected to be in the starting lineup Saturday against the Diamondbacks due to a routine night off.
Anderson has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a blister on his right middle finger. He is aiming to return before the end of August.
Duggar has been transferred to the 60-day injured list and will miss the remainder of the season.
Dickerson has been reinstated from the 10-day injured list after a right oblique strain. He is expected to return to the lineup against the Athletics on Wednesday.
Posey is expected to be absent from the starting lineup for Wednesday's contest versus the Athletics as he is likely to receive a day of rest.
Posey is unlikely to play Sunday against the Phillies due to a routine day of rest.