Newcomb left Saturday's game after being hit in the head by a line drive. It is unclear if he will be available for his next scheduled start, Friday against the Nationals.
San Francisco Trends
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Giants last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-3 in Giants last 12 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U9|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Giants last 8 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 13-6 in Giants last 19 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %68.40% (19)O/U6|13Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4 in Braves last 14 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U4|10Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Braves last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Braves last 10 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 14-5 in Braves last 19 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %73.70% (19)O/U14|5Push0W/L
Atlanta Braves last injuries
Donaldson has been suspended one game for his role in an altercation. He is appealing the ruling and will be allowed to play until a final decision has been made.
Gausman is on the 10-day injured list with plantar fasciitis in his right foot. He will miss an extended period.
Inciarte sustained a lumbar strain and has been designated for the 10-day injured list without a timetable for return.
Riley is not expected to be in the starting lineup for Thursday's game versus the Pirates as he is likely to be given a day of rest.
San Francisco Giants last injuries
Posey is likely to be absent from the starting lineup against the Brewers on Saturday as he is expected to receive a day of rest.
Bergen has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a left shoulder strain and is likely to be away from the team until at least the latter half of June.
Vincent has landed on the 10-day injured list with a right pectoral strain, and he is expected to be sidelined until at least the latter part of June.
Posey has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from a right hamstring strain. He is expected to return to the lineup Wednesday against the Padres.
Belt was held out of the previous game due to neck soreness and a stomach illness. He is not expected to face the Padres on Tuesday.