Newcomb left Saturday's game after being hit in the head by a line drive. It is unclear if he will be available for his next scheduled start, Friday against the Nationals.
- TrendOver is 8-2-1 in Pirates last 11 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (11)O/U8|2Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Pirates last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-2 in Pirates last 10 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U8|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2-3 in Pirates last 10 games as a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (10)O/U2|5Push3W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Braves last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U8|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4 in Braves last 14 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U4|10Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 14-6-1 in Braves last 21 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %70.00% (21)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Braves last 10 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
Atlanta Braves last injuries
Donaldson has been suspended one game for his role in an altercation. He is appealing the ruling and will be allowed to play until a final decision has been made.
Gausman is on the 10-day injured list with plantar fasciitis in his right foot. He will miss an extended period.
Inciarte sustained a lumbar strain and has been designated for the 10-day injured list without a timetable for return.
Riley is not expected to be in the starting lineup for Thursday's game versus the Pirates as he is likely to be given a day of rest.
Pittsburgh Pirates last injuries
Lyles is experiencing tightness in his left hamstring. He is on the 10-day injured list but is expected to be activated and rejoin the rotation for Friday's contest against the Padres.
Kela is experiencing lingering discomfort in his right shoulder and has been transferred to the 60-day injured list. He is not expected to return to the lineup until at least the latter part of June.
Williams has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a right side strain. He is expected to be activated for Wednesday's contest against the Tigers.
Davis has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a right middle finger blister. It is unclear if he will return to the lineup against the Tigers on Tuesday.
Chisenhall fractured his right hand and has been transferred from the 10-day to the 60-day injured list after suffering a setback during his rehab stint. He is not expected to be activated until at least the middle of July.
Marte is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Marlins as he likely will be given the day to rest.
Polanco is not expected to play against the Braves on Wednesday due to a day of rest.
Cervelli is on the 10-day injured list with a concussion, and it is uncertain how long it will take to pass the league mandated protocol.