Newcomb left Saturday's game after being hit in the head by a line drive. It is unclear if he will be available for his next scheduled start, Friday against the Nationals.
LA Dodgers Trends
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Dodgers last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-2 in Dodgers last 12 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (12)O/U10|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Dodgers last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3-1 in Dodgers last 11 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %70.00% (11)O/U7|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Braves last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U0|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4 in Braves last 14 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U10|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-2 in Braves last 12 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %83.30% (12)O/U10|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Braves last 10 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
Atlanta Braves last injuries
Donaldson has been suspended one game for his role in an altercation. He is appealing the ruling and will be allowed to play until a final decision has been made.
Gausman is on the 10-day injured list with plantar fasciitis in his right foot. He will miss an extended period.
Inciarte sustained a lumbar strain and has been designated for the 10-day injured list without a timetable for return.
Riley is not expected to be in the starting lineup for Thursday's game versus the Pirates as he is likely to be given a day of rest.
Los Angeles Dodgers last injuries
Seager has landed on the 10-day injured list with a Grade 2 strain of his left hamstring. He is expected to need four to six weeks to recover.
Cingrani has been placed on the 10-day injured list after having surgery to repair the labrum in his left shoulder. He is expected to miss the remainder of the 2019 season.
Alexander is on the 10-day injured list due to left forearm inflammation and will miss an undetermined length of time.
Beaty has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recovering from a left hip flexor strain. It is unknown if he will return to the lineup Friday against the Cubs.
Freese sat out the last game due to tendinitis in his right knee, and he is unlikely to partake in Tuesday's matchup against the Angels.
Pederson sat out the last game with back stiffness, but he is expected to suit up Monday versus the Angels.
Verdugo sat out the previous game due to tightness in his back. It is unclear if he will be available for Saturday's contest against the Giants.
Barnes has been activated from the 10-day injured list after recuperating from a left groin strain, and he is expected to return Friday against the Giants.