Vizcaino has been transferred to the 60-day injured list after having surgery to remove scar tissue from his right elbow. He is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
- TrendUnder is 15-6-5 in Indians last 26 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (26)O/U6|15Push5W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Indians last 10 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Indians last 10 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1-1 in Indians last 7 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %83.30% (7)O/U5|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Braves last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U6|15Push5W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4 in Braves last 14 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U4|10Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Braves last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Braves last 10 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
Atlanta Braves last injuries
Sobotka is on the 10-day injured list while recovering from a left abdominal strain. He is projected to return to the team as early as Tuesday's game against the Nationals.
Inciarte sustained a lumbar strain and has been designated for the 10-day injured list. It is anticipated that he will be out of commission until at least the middle of June.
Donaldson is unlikely to take part in Wednesday's game against the Giants due to a day of rest.
Albies is not expected to be in Tuesday's lineup against the Giants as he will be granted a day of rest.
Donaldson is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Brewers as he likely will be given the day to rest.
Gausman has been handed a five-game suspension for throwing behind a batter but is expected to be reinstated for Saturday's contest versus the Brewers.
Freeman sat out the last game due to an illness but is expected to suit up against the Cardinals on Tuesday.
Cleveland Indians last injuries
Perez has been absent from the lineup during the past two games due to a concussion, and it is unclear if he will be available against the Rays on Friday.
Mercado was forced from last game due to a right hip contusion and will not suit up for Friday's tilt with the Rays.
Clevinger has been placed on the 60-day injured list due to an upper-back and Teres major muscle strain. It has yet to be established if he will return to action June 7 against the Yankees.
Joyce has been placed on the bereavement list where he is permitted to miss three to seven games.
Naquin has been designated for the 10-day injured list with a left calf strain and is unlikely to return until sometime in June.
Zimmer has been placed on the 10-day injured list while recuperating from labrum surgery on his right shoulder. He is likely to be activated towards the start of June.