Inciarte sustained a lumbar strain and has been designated for the 10-day injured list without a timetable for return.
- TrendUnder is 24-3 in Reds last 27 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %88.90% (27)O/U3|24Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Reds last 5 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Reds last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Reds last 4 home games with the total set at 11.0 or higher.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Braves last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4 in Braves last 14 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U4|10Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Braves last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U3|24Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Braves last 10 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
Atlanta Braves last injuries
Donaldson is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Brewers as he likely will be given the day to rest.
Gausman has been handed a five-game suspension for throwing behind a batter but is expected to be reinstated for Saturday's contest versus the Brewers.
Freeman sat out the last game due to an illness but is expected to suit up against the Cardinals on Tuesday.
Biddle has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from a right thigh contusion and right groin strain. He is projected to be available Tuesday against the Cardinals.
Fried left his last outing due to a left hand contusion but is likely to make his next scheduled start Sunday against the Diamondbacks.
Donaldson is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Diamondbacks as he will likely be given the day off to rest.
Sobotka has been designated for the 10-day injured list with a left abdominal strain, and it is uncertain when he will return to game action.
Cincinnati Reds last injuries
Blandino is on the 10-day injured list as he is recovering from surgery to repair a torn MCL and ACL in his right knee. He is likely to be held out of action until at least the start of June.
Wood is on the 10-day injured list due to lower-back soreness. He suffered a setback in his recovery, and he is likely to be out until the All-Star break.
Puig exited the previous game due to a right shoulder sprain, and his status for Tuesday's clash with the Brewers is in question.
Winker sat out the previous game with left quadriceps tightness but is likely to draw back into the lineup against the Giants on Friday.
Votto is not expected to be in the starting lineup Thursday against the Athletics as he will likely be given the day to rest.