Chavis has missed the last two games with back spasms, and it is unclear if it will impede his status for Tuesday's matchup against the Rays.
- TrendUnder is 24-3 in Reds last 27 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %88.90% (27)O/U3|24Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Reds last 5 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Reds last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Reds last 4 home games with the total set at 11.0 or higher.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Braves last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4 in Braves last 14 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U4|10Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Braves last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U3|24Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Braves last 10 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
Atlanta Braves last injuries
Webb has been designated for the 10-day injured list with a bone bruise in his right elbow. It is unclear if he will be activated in time for Friday's clash against the Phillies.
Fried has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a finger blister on his left hand. He is targeting to return to the mound for the weekend series against the Phillies that begins Friday.
Biddle has landed on the 10-day injured list due to left shoulder fatigue, and it is unclear how much time he will need to heal.
Gausman is on the 10-day injured list with plantar fasciitis in his right foot. He is likely to be activated in time for Sunday's contest versus the Nationals.
Dayton has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a broken right big toe. He is expected to be away from the mound until at least the start of August.
Venters is on the 10-day injured list with a left shoulder strain, and it is unknown how long he will miss.
Inciarte has been activated from the 10-day injured list after recovering from a lumbar strain. He is likely to participate in Thursday's game against the Brewers.
Cincinnati Reds last injuries
Hernandez has been sent to the 10-day injured list while he deals with right shoulder fatigue. It is unknown when he will return to game action.
Wood has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to lower-back soreness. He is on a rehab assignment, and it is unknown if he will be ready to be activated for Saturday's game against the Rockies.
Mahle has been added to the 10-day injured list with a left hamstring strain and likely to stay on the IL until at least the start of August.
Farmer has landed on the 7-day injured list as he is being evaluated for a concussion. He is without a clear timetable for return.
Casali is on the 10-day injured list due to a sprained right knee. A timeline for his return has yet to be announced.
Dietrich is dealing with a knee injury, and it will impede his status for Monday's game versus the Brewers.
Senzel is expected to suit up against the Brewers on Monday despite a minor hamstring strain.
Barnhart has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a strained right oblique, and he is not expected to come off of the IL until sometime in August.