Galvis is battling shoulder soreness and a tight left quadriceps. It is unclear if he will be fit to play when the league decides it is safe to start up.
- TrendUnder is 24-3 in Reds last 27 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %88.90% (27)O/U3|24Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Reds last 5 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Reds last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Reds last 4 home games with the total set at 11.0 or higher.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Braves last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4 in Braves last 14 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U4|10Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Braves last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U3|24Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Braves last 10 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
Cincinnati Reds last injuries
VanMeter has an anterior muscle strain in his lower leg, and it remains to be seen if he will suit up once the league resumes play.
Shafer is nursing a flexor mass irritation in his pitching arm, and it is unknown if he will have healed by the time the league returns.