Venters has been moved to the 60-day injured list with a left shoulder strain, but he is likely to be activated before the early part of September.
St. Louis Trends
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Cardinals last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 13-6 in Cardinals last 19 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %68.40% (19)O/U13|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Cardinals last 10 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-2 in Cardinals last 11 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %81.80% (11)O/U9|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4 in Braves last 14 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U13|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 14-6-1 in Braves last 21 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %70.00% (21)O/U14|6Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Braves last 10 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 14-5 in Braves last 19 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %73.70% (19)O/U14|5Push0W/L
Atlanta Braves last injuries
Webb has been designated for the 60-day injured list due to a right elbow impingement and is likely to miss the remainder of the season.
McCann has been added to the 10-day injured list due to a left knee sprain. It is anticipated that he will be on the IL until at least the early part of September.
Swanson has landed on the 10-day injured list with a left foot contusion, and it is unclear if he will be activated prior to Saturday's game against the Mets.
Dayton has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a broken right big toe. He is expected to be away from the mound until at least the beginning of September.
Incarte will spend an extended period on the 10-day injured list with a right hamstring strain. He is likely to miss four to six weeks of action.
Demeritte missed the previous game due to a sore groin, but he is likely to suit up against the Astros on Wednesday.
Riley is likely to be on the 10-day injured list until at least the start of September with a partial tear of the LCL in his knee.
St. Louis Cardinals last injuries
Martinez is expected to until the start of September while on the 10-day injured list with an AC sprain in his right shoulder.
Carpenter is unlikely to be a participant in Tuesday's matchup against the Brewers due to a day of rest.
Molina has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from a strained tendon in his right thumb. It is anticipated that he will be available for Tuesday's game versus the Royals.