Hamels is suffering from irritation in his left shoulder, and there is currently no timetable for his recovery.
%W 0.55% | Streak 1
L10: W5 L5 P0
- TrendUnder is 6-2-1 in Phillies last 9 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (9)O/U2|6Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Phillies last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Phillies last 4 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Phillies last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1-1 in Braves last 8 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %85.70% (8)O/U2|6Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4 in Braves last 14 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 25-10-2 in Braves last 37 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (37)O/U25|10Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Braves last 10 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
Atlanta Braves last injuries
Philadelphia Phillies last injuries
Stock is nursing tightness in his right forearm, and there is no timetable for recovery.
Dominguez is hindered by an elbow injury, and a timetable for return has yet to be determined.
Haseley is going through the concussion protocol, and it is up in the air if he will be cleared in time for opening day versus the Marlins.
McCutchen is recovering surgery to repair a torn ACL in his right knee, but he is likely to suit up against the Marlins in the season opener.