Hamels is suffering from irritation in his left shoulder, and he will not be available for the season opener versus the Diamondbacks.
No analysis provided
- TrendUnder is 5-2-1 in Phillies last 8 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U2|5Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Phillies last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Phillies last 4 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Phillies last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1-1 in Braves last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (7)O/U2|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4 in Braves last 14 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 25-10-2 in Braves last 37 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (37)O/U25|10Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Braves last 10 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
Atlanta Braves last injuries
Philadelphia Phillies last injuries
McCutchen is recovering surgery to repair a torn ACL in his right knee, but he is likely to suit up against the Marlins in the season opener.
De Los Santos is suffering from a pulled hamstring, and it is unclear if he will be available for the season opener against the Marlins.
Robertson has been placed on the 60-day injured list and is projected to miss the entire 2020 season due to Tommy John surgery.