Inciarte sustained a lumbar strain and has been designated for the 10-day injured list without a timetable for return.
- TrendUnder is 15-6-5 in Indians last 26 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (26)O/U6|15Push5W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Indians last 10 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Indians last 10 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1-1 in Indians last 7 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %83.30% (7)O/U5|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Braves last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U6|15Push5W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Braves last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Braves last 10 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-1-2 in Braves last 13 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %90.90% (13)O/U1|10Push2W/L
Atlanta Braves last injuries
Donaldson is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Brewers as he likely will be given the day to rest.
Gausman has been handed a five-game suspension for throwing behind a batter but is expected to be reinstated for Saturday's contest versus the Brewers.
Freeman sat out the last game due to an illness but is expected to suit up against the Cardinals on Tuesday.
Biddle has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from a right thigh contusion and right groin strain. He is projected to be available Tuesday against the Cardinals.
Fried left his last outing due to a left hand contusion but is likely to make his next scheduled start Sunday against the Diamondbacks.
Donaldson is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Diamondbacks as he will likely be given the day off to rest.
Sobotka has been designated for the 10-day injured list with a left abdominal strain, and it is uncertain when he will return to game action.
Cleveland Indians last injuries
Naquin has been designated for the 10-day injured list with a left calf strain and is unlikely to return until sometime in June.
Zimmer has been placed on the 10-day injured list while recuperating from labrum surgery on his right shoulder. He is likely to be activated towards the start of June.
Clevinger has been placed on the 60-day injured list due to an upper-back/Teres major muscle strain. He is not expected to return to the mound until at least the start of June.
Kluber has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a non-displaced fracture of his right ulna bone and is expected to be sidelined until at least sometime in August.
Salazar has been placed on the 60-day injured list while he recovers from arthroscopic right shoulder surgery. He suffered a setback in his recovery, and it is uncertain when he will be ready for game action.
Martin has been absent from the lineup during the previous two games with a tight hamstring but is likely to face the White Sox on Tuesday.