Glover has been transferred to the 60-day disabled list with a right forearm strain and will remain out of the lineup for an undetermined length of time.
- TrendOver is 3-0-1 in Nationals last 4 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U3|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Nationals last 5 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 27-12-2 in Nationals last 41 home games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %69.20% (41)O/U27|12Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 9-3 in Nationals last 12 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U9|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Diamondbacks last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U3|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Diamondbacks last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Diamondbacks last 5 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Diamondbacks last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
Washington Nationals last injuries
Robles has a mild right hamstring strain. It is anticipated that he will be available for Game 3 of the National League Championship Series against the Cardinals.
Suzuki is dealing with injuries to his left wrist and head. It is expected that he will suit up for Game 2 of the NLCS against the Cardinals.