Ahmed has missed the previous two games due to a finger injury, and it is unknown if he will face the Padres on Friday.
- TrendUnder is 21-10-1 in Blue Jays last 32 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %67.70% (32)O/U10|21Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1-1 in Blue Jays last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %83.30% (7)O/U5|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Blue Jays last 5 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Blue Jays last 8 interleague games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0-1 in Diamondbacks last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U10|21Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Diamondbacks last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Diamondbacks last 5 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Diamondbacks last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
Arizona Diamondbacks last injuries
Weaver has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a mild flexor pronator strain and a minor UCL sprain. It is uncertain if he will be activated in time for Friday's game against the Padres.
Bradley missed the previous two games due to back spasms, but it is likely that he will be available for Wednesday's contest versus the Marlins.
Ray is nursing a blister on his left middle finger, but he is expected to make his next scheduled start against the Marlins on Monday.
Walker had Tommy John surgery and is on the 60-day injured list. He suffered a right capsule strain during his rehabilitation and is likely to be on the IL until sometime toward the end of the season.
Souza Jr. has been shifted to the 60-day injured list and is expected to miss the regular season with a torn ACL, LCL, PCL and posterior lateral capsule in his left knee. It is unknown if he will be available in October if the team makes the postseason.
Ray was removed from his previous start with a blister on his left middle finger but is expected to take the mound Wednesday against the Mets.
Toronto Blue Jays last injuries
Mayza is likely miss the remainder of the season while on the 60-day injured list due to Tommy John surgery on his left elbow.
Bichette left the previous game as a precaution to be evaluated for a concussion. He will not be in Friday's lineup versus the Yankees.
Guerrero Jr. departed the previous game with a left rib injury but is expected to suit up against the Orioles on Thursday.
Guerrero Jr. is not expected to play Sunday against the Yankees due to a day of rest.
Maile has been reinstated from the 10-day injured list after a strained left oblique, and it is unclear if he will play Sunday against the Yankees.
Gurriel Jr. has been activated from the 10-day injured list after a Grade 1 left quadriceps strain and is expected to return Saturday to face the Yankees.
Luciano has been activated from the 60-day injured list after a right elbow sprain. He is projected to return Thursday against the Red Sox.