Duplantier has landed on the 10-day injured list with inflammation in his right shoulder. There is no timetable for return.
Tampa Bay Trends
- TrendUnder is 40-17-2 in Rays last 59 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %70.20% (59)O/U17|40Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Rays last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Rays last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2-1 in Rays last 9 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (9)O/U6|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Diamondbacks last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1-1 in Diamondbacks last 8 interleague games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %85.70% (8)O/U3|10Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Diamondbacks last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Diamondbacks last 5 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Arizona Diamondbacks last injuries
Avila is is on the 10-day injured list due to a grade 1 left calf strain. A timetable for return has yet to be established.
Peralta is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Nationals as he likely will be given the day to rest.
O'Brien is on the 10-day injured list due to a rib cage contusion on his left side, and he is expected to be sidelined until the end of June.
Lamb has been placed on the 10-day injured list and is expected to be sidelined until at least the end of June after being diagnosed with a Grade 2 left quadriceps strain.
Ahmed sat out the last game with a bone contusion in his left foot, but he is expected to be available against the Phillies on Tuesday.
Jones is unlikely to suit up Tuesday against the Phillies due to a day of rest.
Jones has missed the past four games with inflammation in his right hamstring but is projected to return to action Monday against the Phillies.
Tampa Bay Rays last injuries
Alvarado is away from the team tending to a personal matter. He has been transferred to the team's restricted list, and it is unclear if he will draw back in to the lineup against the Yankees on Monday.
Arroyo is on the 10-day injured list due to tendinitis in his right forearm and will miss an undetermined length of time.
Heredia has missed the last two games due to a wrist injury. It is unknown if he will take the field against the Yankees on Monday.
Glasnow has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to a right forearm strain. He is expected to return to the lineup around the middle of July.
Wendle has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recovering from a fractured right wrist. It is likely he will suit up for Friday's game against the Angels.
De Leon has been transferred to the 60-day injured list after missing the entire 2018 season while recovering from Tommy John surgery. He is likely to be sidelined until the end of June.
Duffy has been placed on the 60-day injured list due to back and hamstring discomfort. He is likely to be shut down until the latter part of June after suffering a setback during his rehab assignment.
Meadows is not expected to be in the starting lineup for Thursday's game versus the Angels, as he is likely to be given a day of rest.