Hirano has landed on the 10-day injured list with an inflamed right elbow. There is currently no timetable for recovery.
San Francisco Trends
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Giants last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Giants last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Giants last 8 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-4-4 in Giants last 22 home games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %77.80% (22)O/U4|14Push4W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Diamondbacks last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Diamondbacks last 8 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Diamondbacks last 5 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Diamondbacks last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
Arizona Diamondbacks last injuries
Ray has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to right lower-back spasms, and it is unclear when he will return to action.
Weaver has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a mild flexor pronator strain and a minor UCL sprain. He is expected to be idle until the end of August.
Jones is unlikely to play against the Giants on Thursday as he is to be rested.
Peralta is dealing with neck stiffness, but he is likely to be available for Tuesday's game against the Rockies.
Escobar is not expected to play Tuesday against the Rockies as he is to be rested.
Jones is unlikely to face the Rockies on Tuesday due to a day of rest.
Peralta is battling neck stiffness and is unlikely to participate in Monday's tilt versus the Rockies.
San Francisco Giants last injuries
Sandoval has landed on the 10-day injured list with right elbow inflammation. He is likely to return to the lineup before the end of August.
Cueto is on the 60-day injured list while recovering from Tommy John surgery, but he is aiming to make his season debut towards the end of August.
Posey is not expected to be in the starting lineup Saturday against the Diamondbacks due to a routine night off.
Anderson has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a blister on his right middle finger. He is aiming to return before the end of August.
Duggar has been transferred to the 60-day injured list and will miss the remainder of the season.
Dickerson has been reinstated from the 10-day injured list after a right oblique strain. He is expected to return to the lineup against the Athletics on Wednesday.
Posey is expected to be absent from the starting lineup for Wednesday's contest versus the Athletics as he is likely to receive a day of rest.
Posey is unlikely to play Sunday against the Phillies due to a routine day of rest.