Duplantier has landed on the 10-day injured list with inflammation in his right shoulder. There is no timetable for return.
San Francisco Trends
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Giants last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Giants last 8 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 13-6 in Giants last 19 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %68.40% (19)O/U6|13Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-4-4 in Giants last 22 home games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %77.80% (22)O/U4|14Push4W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Diamondbacks last 8 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Diamondbacks last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Diamondbacks last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 22-10-1 in Diamondbacks last 33 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %68.80% (33)O/U10|22Push1W/L
Arizona Diamondbacks last injuries
Avila is is on the 10-day injured list due to a grade 1 left calf strain. A timetable for return has yet to be established.
Peralta is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Nationals as he likely will be given the day to rest.
O'Brien is on the 10-day injured list due to a rib cage contusion on his left side, and he is expected to be sidelined until the end of June.
Lamb has been placed on the 10-day injured list and is expected to be sidelined until at least the end of June after being diagnosed with a Grade 2 left quadriceps strain.
Ahmed sat out the last game with a bone contusion in his left foot, but he is expected to be available against the Phillies on Tuesday.
Jones is unlikely to suit up Tuesday against the Phillies due to a day of rest.
Jones has missed the past four games with inflammation in his right hamstring but is projected to return to action Monday against the Phillies.
San Francisco Giants last injuries
Posey is likely to be absent from the starting lineup against the Brewers on Saturday as he is expected to receive a day of rest.
Bergen has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a left shoulder strain and is likely to be away from the team until at least the latter half of June.
Vincent has landed on the 10-day injured list with a right pectoral strain, and he is expected to be sidelined until at least the latter part of June.
Posey has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from a right hamstring strain. He is expected to return to the lineup Wednesday against the Padres.
Belt was held out of the previous game due to neck soreness and a stomach illness. He is not expected to face the Padres on Tuesday.