Duplantier has landed on the 10-day injured list with inflammation in his right shoulder. There is no timetable for return.
San Diego Trends
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Padres last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Padres last 9 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Padres last 10 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Padres last 7 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Diamondbacks last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Diamondbacks last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Diamondbacks last 5 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-2 in Diamondbacks last 11 games as a road underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %81.80% (11)O/U9|2Push0W/L
Arizona Diamondbacks last injuries
Avila is is on the 10-day injured list due to a left calf strain. A timetable for return has yet to be established.
Peralta is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Nationals as he likely will be given the day to rest.
O'Brien is on the 10-day injured list due to a rib cage contusion on his left side, and he is expected to be sidelined until the end of June.
Lamb has been placed on the 10-day injured list and is expected to be sidelined until at least the end of June after being diagnosed with a Grade 2 left quadriceps strain.
Ahmed sat out the last game with a bone contusion in his left foot, but he is expected to be available against the Phillies on Tuesday.
Jones is unlikely to suit up Tuesday against the Phillies due to a day of rest.
Jones has missed the past four games with inflammation in his right hamstring but is projected to return to action Monday against the Phillies.
San Diego Padres last injuries
Cordero sustained a right elbow sprain and has been placed on the 10-day injured list. He is expected to miss an extended length of time after incurring a setback during his rehabilitation.
Reyes has been dealing with a sore neck and will not play Sunday against the Rockies.
Jankowski has been placed on the 60-day injured list after opting to have surgery to repair a fractured left wrist. He is expected to be sidelined until the latter part of June.
Kennedy has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with arm fatigue and is not expected to return until the end of June.
Strahm has been activated from the 10-day injured list after recovering from a left rib strain and is likely to be available for Thursday's clash with the Rockies.
Warren has a right forearm strain that put him on the 10-day injured list. It is unknown when he will return.
Myers is not expected to suit up against the Giants on Wednesday due to a day of rest.
Hedges has missed the last three games with a sprained ankle, and it is unclear if he will participate in Tuesday's matchup against the Giants.