Ray has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to right lower-back spasms, and it is unclear when he will return to action.
San Diego Trends
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Padres last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Padres last 9 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Padres last 10 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Padres last 7 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Diamondbacks last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Diamondbacks last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Diamondbacks last 5 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-2 in Diamondbacks last 11 games as a road underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %81.80% (11)O/U9|2Push0W/L
Arizona Diamondbacks last injuries
Hirano has landed on the 10-day injured list with an inflamed right elbow. There is currently no timetable for his return.
Weaver has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a mild flexor pronator strain and a minor UCL sprain. He is expected to be idle until the end of August.
Jones is unlikely to play against the Giants on Thursday as he is to be rested.
Peralta is dealing with neck stiffness, but he is likely to be available for Tuesday's game against the Rockies.
Escobar is not expected to play Tuesday against the Rockies as he is to be rested.
Jones is unlikely to face the Rockies on Tuesday due to a day of rest.
Peralta is battling neck stiffness and is unlikely to participate in Monday's tilt versus the Rockies.
San Diego Padres last injuries
Tatis Jr. has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a stress reaction in his back, and it is likely that he will miss the remainder of the season.
Kennedy has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with arm fatigue. A timetable for return has yet to be established.
Kinsler is on the 10-day injured list with a disc herniation in his neck and is expected to miss the remainder of the 2019 season.
Nix has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a torn UCL in his right elbow, and he is expected to remain on the IL until sometime in late August.
Castillo has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a torn tendon in his left middle finger and is expected to miss the remainder of the 2019 season.
Cordero sustained a right elbow sprain and has been transferred to the 60-day injured list. He is expected to be out until at least the middle of September after incurring a setback during his rehabilitation.
Morejon will spend an undetermined length of time on the 10-day injured list with a left shoulder impingement.
Richards is on the 60-day injured list while recuperating from Tommy John surgery. He is targeting a return to the team towards the start of September.