Peralta was placed on the 10-day injured list due to right AC joint inflammation and is not eligible to return until at least June 1.
- TrendUnder is 49-21-5 in Pirates last 75 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %70.00% (75)O/U21|49Push5W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Pirates last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-2 in Pirates last 10 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U8|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2-3 in Pirates last 10 games as a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (10)O/U2|5Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-0-1 in Diamondbacks last 4 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U21|49Push5W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Diamondbacks last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Diamondbacks last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Diamondbacks last 5 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Arizona Diamondbacks last injuries
Flores has landed on the 10-day injured list with a right foot fracture, and he is expected to be away from the field until at least the end of June.
O'Brien is on the 10-day injured list due to a ribcage contusion on his left side, and he is expected to be sidelined until the early part of June.
Lamb has been placed on the 10-day injured list and is expected to be sidelined until at least the beginning of June after being diagnosed with a Grade 2 left quadriceps strain.
Walker had Tommy John surgery and is on the 60-day injured list. He suffered a right capsule strain during his rehabilitation and is likely to be on the IL until sometime toward the end of the season.
Greinke was forced from his last outing due to abdominal tightness, but he is expected to make his next scheduled start Tuesday against the Padres.
Peralta missed the last game after aggravating a nagging trapezius injury. He is expected to be available for Sunday's matchup versus the Giants.
Dyson missed the last game with a hand injury and it is unknown if he will be available for Sunday's contest against the Giants.
Pittsburgh Pirates last injuries
Chisenhall fractured his right hand and is on the 10-day injured list. He suffered a setback during his rehab with a tight calf but is expected to be activated by the start of June.
Dickerson is on the 10-day injured list with a right posterior shoulder strain. He suffered a setback during his recovery and is likely to remain on the IL until at least the middle of June.
Kang has been designated for the 10-day injured list with a left side strain. He is likely to return sometime in June.
Kela is experiencing lingering discomfort in his right shoulder and has been designated for the 10-day injured list. He is not expected to return to the lineup until at least the start of June.
Williams has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a right side strain. It is anticipated that he will likely be on the IL until the middle of June.
Cervelli has been absent from the lineup during the last two games due to an upper-chest contusion. His availability against the Dodgers on Friday has yet to be announced.
Polanco was absent from the lineup during the previous game due to finger discomfort on his left hand, but he is likely to suit up Wednesday against the Rockies.
Marte is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Padres as he likely will be given the day to rest.