Ray has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to right lower-back spasms, and it is unclear when he will return to action.
NY Yankees Trends
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Yankees last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Yankees last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 33-15-3 in Yankees last 51 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %68.80% (51)O/U33|15Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 29-9-2 in Yankees last 40 home games with the total set at 11.0 or higher.Hit %76.30% (40)O/U9|29Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Diamondbacks last 10 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Diamondbacks last 5 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Diamondbacks last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1-2 in Diamondbacks last 9 interleague games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %85.70% (9)O/U11|5Push0W/L
Arizona Diamondbacks last injuries
Weaver has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a mild flexor pronator strain and a minor UCL sprain. He is expected to be idle until the end of August.
Jones is unlikely to play against the Giants on Thursday as he is to be rested.
Peralta is dealing with neck stiffness, but he is likely to be available for Tuesday's game against the Rockies.
Escobar is not expected to play Tuesday against the Rockies as he is to be rested.
Jones is unlikely to face the Rockies on Tuesday due to a day of rest.
Peralta is battling neck stiffness and is unlikely to participate in Monday's tilt versus the Rockies.
Jones is not expected to play Monday against the Rockies due to a day of rest.
New York Yankees last injuries
Tarpley has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a left elbow impingement. There is currently no timetable for recovery.
Sabathia has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right knee inflammation that will require a cortisone injection. Pending a setback, he is expected to return to the rotation for Sunday's game against the Indians.
Stanton is sidelined with a strained PCL in his right knee and has been transferred to the 60-day injured list. It is anticipated that he will return to action sometime in September.
Judge is not expected to be in the starting lineup for Saturday's game against the Indians as he is likely to be given a day of rest.
Montgomery is on the 60-day injured list while healing from Tommy John surgery and is expected to be sidelined until at least the start of September.
Holder is on the 10-day injured list due to right shoulder inflammation and is expected to remain on the IL until at least the beginning of September.
Hale has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a lumbar spine strain. He is expected to be idle until at least the end of August.
Voit has landed on the 10-day injured list with a sports hernia and is expected to be idle until the end of August.