Marte has missed the past two games with a left groin cramp, and it is uncertain if he will face the Dodgers on Monday.
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Rockies last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Rockies last 4 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 17-6 in Rockies last 23 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %73.90% (23)O/U6|17Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 18-8 in Rockies last 26 home games with the total set at 11.0 or higher.Hit %69.20% (26)O/U8|18Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Diamondbacks last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Diamondbacks last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Diamondbacks last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Diamondbacks last 5 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Arizona Diamondbacks last injuries
Lamb has been placed on the 10-day injured list and is expected to be sidelined until the beginning of July after being diagnosed with a Grade 2 left quadriceps strain.
Flores has landed on the 10-day injured list with a right foot fracture, and he is expected to be away from the field until at least the early part of July.
Avila is on the 10-day injured list due to a grade 1 left calf strain. A timetable for return has yet to be established.
Ahmed departed the previous game due to a left hand contusion, but is expected to play and start against the Giants on Friday.
Duplantier has landed on the 10-day injured list with inflammation in his right shoulder. There is no timetable for return.
Peralta is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Nationals as he likely will be given the day to rest.
Ahmed sat out the last game with a bone contusion in his left foot, but he is expected to be available against the Phillies on Tuesday.
Colorado Rockies last injuries
Story has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a right thumb sprain, and it is undetermined if he will return to action against the Dodgers on June 30.
Arenado is not expected to be in the starting lineup for Sunday's contest versus the Dodgers as he is likely to be given the day to rest.
Blackmon is not expected to suit up against the Dodgers on Sunday due to a day of rest.
Arenado was removed from the previous game due to a left big toe contusion, but is expected to play and start in Friday's contest against the Dodgers.
Murphy is not expected to be in the starting lineup for Thursday's contest versus the Diamondbacks as he is likely to receive a day of rest.
Dahl is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Padres as he likely will be given the day to rest.
Murphy was scratched from Saturday's game against the Padres for undisclosed reasons.
Story was forced from the previous game after taking a ground ball to the face, leaving his status for Saturday's contest against the Padres in question.