Weaver has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a mild flexor pronator strain and a minor UCL sprain. He is expected to be idle until the start of September.
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Rockies last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Rockies last 4 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 17-6 in Rockies last 23 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %73.90% (23)O/U6|17Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 18-8 in Rockies last 26 home games with the total set at 11.0 or higher.Hit %69.20% (26)O/U8|18Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Diamondbacks last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Diamondbacks last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Diamondbacks last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Diamondbacks last 5 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Arizona Diamondbacks last injuries
Ray has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to right lower-back spasms. He is on pace to return sometime in September, provided no setbacks occur.
Hirano has landed on the 10-day injured list with an inflamed right elbow. There is currently no timetable for recovery.
Jones is unlikely to participate in Wednesday's game versus the Rockies as he is to be rested.
Jones is unlikely to partake in Monday's game against the Rockies due to a routine day of rest.
Jones is unlikely to play against the Giants on Thursday as he is to be rested.
Peralta is dealing with neck stiffness, but he is likely to be available for Tuesday's game against the Rockies.
Escobar is not expected to play Tuesday against the Rockies as he is to be rested.
Colorado Rockies last injuries
Oberg has been moved to the 60-day injured list after having a season-ending procedure to remove an axillary artery thrombosis in his right arm.
Bettis has been designated for the 10-day injured list with a left hip impingement, and it is unclear when he will be able to return to the roster.
Freeland was lifted from his last outing due to a left groin strain, and it is unknown if he will toe the rubber Sunday against the Cardinals.
Gray has landed on the 60-day injured list due to a left foot fracture and will miss the remainder of the 2019 season.
Murphy is likely to be absent from the starting lineup against the Diamondbacks on Wednesday as he is expected to be given a day of rest.
Arenado is not expected to be in the starting lineup against the Diamondbacks on Wednesday as he is likely to receive a day of rest.
Wolters twisted his ankle in the previous game, and it is unknown if he will play against the Diamondbacks on Tuesday.
Murphy is not expected to be in the starting lineup for Friday's contest against the Marlins as he is likely to receive a day of rest.