Peralta was placed on the 10-day injured list due to right AC joint inflammation and is not eligible to return until at least June 1.
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Braves last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4 in Braves last 14 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U4|10Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Braves last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Braves last 6 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-2 in Diamondbacks last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U7|2Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 9-3 in Diamondbacks last 12 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Diamondbacks last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Diamondbacks last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
Arizona Diamondbacks last injuries
Flores has landed on the 10-day injured list with a right foot fracture, and he is expected to be away from the field until at least the end of June.
O'Brien is on the 10-day injured list due to a ribcage contusion on his left side, and he is expected to be sidelined until the early part of June.
Lamb has been placed on the 10-day injured list and is expected to be sidelined until at least the beginning of June after being diagnosed with a Grade 2 left quadriceps strain.
Walker had Tommy John surgery and is on the 60-day injured list. He suffered a right capsule strain during his rehabilitation and is likely to be on the IL until sometime toward the end of the season.
Greinke was forced from his last outing due to abdominal tightness, but he is expected to make his next scheduled start Tuesday against the Padres.
Peralta missed the last game after aggravating a nagging trapezius injury. He is expected to be available for Sunday's matchup versus the Giants.
Dyson missed the last game with a hand injury and it is unknown if he will be available for Sunday's contest against the Giants.
Atlanta Braves last injuries
Vizcaino has been transferred to the 60-day injured list after having surgery to remove scar tissue from his right elbow. He is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Sobotka is on the 10-day injured list while recovering from a left abdominal strain. He is projected to return to the team as early as Tuesday's game against the Nationals.
Inciarte sustained a lumbar strain and has been designated for the 10-day injured list. It is anticipated that he will be out of commission until at least the middle of June.
Donaldson is unlikely to take part in Wednesday's game against the Giants due to a day of rest.
Albies is not expected to be in Tuesday's lineup against the Giants as he will be granted a day of rest.
Donaldson is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Brewers as he likely will be given the day to rest.
Gausman has been handed a five-game suspension for throwing behind a batter but is expected to be reinstated for Saturday's contest versus the Brewers.
Freeman sat out the last game due to an illness but is expected to suit up against the Cardinals on Tuesday.