Weaver has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a mild flexor pronator strain and a minor UCL sprain. He is expected to miss six to eight weeks as a result.
I'll take my chances here with the Padres winning by at least 2 runs and bringing home a big payday. I know I could basically have San Diego at even money on the money line (I'll likely have a little action here), but if this thing goes as anticipated there's a really good chance the Padres win here by multiple runs.
%W 0.57% | Streak 0
L10: W7 L3 P0
%W 0.51% | Streak 1
L10: W1 L9 P0
%W 0.49% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
%W 0.49% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
%W 0.47% | Streak 2
L10: W5 L4 P1
San Diego Trends
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Padres last 9 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Padres last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Padres last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1-2 in Padres last 10 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %87.50% (10)O/U7|1Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Diamondbacks last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Diamondbacks last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Diamondbacks last 5 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Diamondbacks last 5 road games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
Arizona Diamondbacks last injuries
Flores has landed on the 10-day injured list with a right foot fracture, and it is unknown if he will be activated in time for Thursday's matchup against the Brewers.
Clarke is on the 10-day injured list with lower-back inflammation. It is expected that he will return to the mound for Friday's game against the Brewers.
Jones is unlikely to play Tuesday against the Rangers due to a day of rest.
Peralta has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right shoulder soreness, and he is likely to be idle until the end of July.
Duplantier has landed on the 10-day injured list with inflammation in his right shoulder. He is likely to be out until at least the end of July.
Jones is not expected to be in Wednesday's lineup versus the Dodgers, as he is to be rested.
San Diego Padres last injuries
Reyes is dealing with an unspecified injury and will not play Tuesday against the Marlins.
Kennedy has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with arm fatigue and is not expected to return until the end of July.
Jankowski has been placed on the 60-day injured list after having surgery to repair a fractured left wrist. He is expected to be sidelined until the latter part of July.
Castillo is on the 60-day injured list with a left flexor strain. He has suffered a setback in his rehab assignment and is likely to be out until at least the end of July.
Richards is on the 60-day injured list while recuperating from Tommy John surgery. He is lining up to return sometime in September, provided no setbacks occur.
Cordero sustained a right elbow sprain and has been transferred to the 60-day injured list. He is expected to be out until at least the early part of September after incurring a setback during his rehabilitation.
Stock is on the 10-day injured list due to a right biceps strain and will be forced to miss an extended length of time.
Lamet has been activated from the 60-day injured list after healing from Tommy John surgery that caused him to sit out most of the 2018 campaign. He is projected to make his season debut Thursday against the Dodgers.